Wishes Dessert Party WATCH for January 2010!!

AnninIowa

DIS Veteran
I am anxiously awaiting to see if they will extend the Wishes Dessert Party in MK into January. Thought I'd start a thread for all of us who are interested...please post an update as soon as you hear anything!! :goodvibes

I'm going to have to go look this up as I've not heard of it before. But anything with the words "Dessert Party" and "Magic Kingdom" would definitely be something with my name written all over it!! :)

I'm aboard for this "watch"! I think this will be our first trip where there is nothing "special" going on. And that bums me out. So I'm really hoping they do extend this.

I would LOVE to have it extended. This will be my Mom's first trip and I think she would just love it. Also, the thought of desserts just sends me into a trance!!

I think this is an excellent way to watch wishes & not have to get a spot early in the crowds! Plus, all those desserts!!!!

I talked to member services for DVC yesterday and asked about this . They told me that they are talking about extending it through March but he didnt know for sure. He also told me that they are talking about discounting it for DVC members, that in and of itself did not sound right to me LOL!
The guy was nice but did not seem like he was very sure of his "notes" :confused3

Okay, I just finished listening to the Mouse Station podcast where they interviewed the man who is in charge of the Wishes Dessert Party. He said that they are planning to take a break after the last scheduled party on January 2nd. They'll be evaluating the party and may bring it back at the end of March.

So, no luck for us going in January! :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter