Wishing you all an '07 of Equality!

jackskellingtonsgirl

DIS Veteran
Just popping in to wish all of the GLBT DISers a safe New Year's Eve! I also wish you a happy, healthy, prosperous 2007. It is my sincere hope that we will start to see some progress towards equality in this country. All the best to you and yours in the coming year!:)

Just popping in to wish all of the GLBT DISers a safe New Year's Eve! I also wish you a happy, healthy, prosperous 2007. It is my sincere hope that we will start to see some progress towards equality in this country. All the best to you and yours in the coming year!:)

Happy New years to you too. :woohoo:

Oh my! Gabby said to tell you "Thank you, right back at ya'!" Did your son make it all the way to midnight or was he asleep? Maggie

He did make it 'til midnight! First time ever! He is usually asleep by 10:30 on NYE, so I was surprised. But by 12:30 he was out cold on the couch. He jumped about a mile when I touched him to tell him to go to bed.:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter