With all the AKL sales...any SSR discounts?

Kris517

Disney Veteran
I did not want to try and call my giude (who I am sure is insanely busy)....

does anyone know what the current price per point is at SSR and if there are any possible discounts to get you to buy there instead of AKL??

Krista popcorn::

Trying not to get caught up in this AKL fever LOL but my DH is going fast...he is ready to buy more!

Yikes! You just missed the F&F promotion, which had SSR at $86 per point. Not it is back up to $91 per point, I believe.

Call your guide...there are reports of people still getting the $86 even though the promo offer has officially ended.

Good luck.

Thanks for the info.......we actually took advantage of that "promo" a few months back, we got $91 a point but got 150 points extra so it worked out.....

Yes, now my husband wants more....cheesh! LOL

Thanks for the info.......we actually took advantage of that "promo" a few months back, we got $91 a point but got 150 points extra so it worked out.....

Yes, now my husband wants more....cheesh! LOL

I'd say jump on it now while he's still offering! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter