With Disney celebrating "all things purple" how long will all the purple treats last?

I suppose there might be someone that has a non-resale reason for buying 10 of them, but I would think that most people that buy that many are planning on reselling them. I wish they would limit it to 5 or something along those lines.

While nothing is for certain, I would keep an eye on the page and hope that they get in another shipment. Also, if you have access to the ShopParks App, I would keep an eye on that to see if they get any of the Spirit Jerseys. ShopDisney and ShopParks have different supplies/stocks, so sometimes they get things at different times and/or have different things available/in stock.

Holy cow it's almost completely sold out in every size already! I notice it allows people to order up to 10. I wonder if people are snatching them up for resale. :headache:

If you're a person who stays up late, check back after midnight (eastern or central time i don't remember which) as they sometimes release new stock then. This happened to me in November with a tree skirt I wanted. It was on sale online, but by the time I hit check out on my cart it had already sold out. I checked back the next day (or day after) around 11:30 PM (Pacific time) and it was back in stock and I was able to order it.

If you're a person who stays up late, check back after midnight (eastern or central time i don't remember which) as they sometimes release new stock then. This happened to me in November with a tree skirt I wanted. It was on sale online, but by the time I hit check out on my cart it had already sold out. I checked back the next day (or day after) around 11:30 PM (Pacific time) and it was back in stock and I was able to order it.
I'm curious; did you first try buying it just after midnight or were you looking later in the morning? I've found that with the ShopParks App, they tend to load new items around 2:00 am (Eastern), but the stock doesn't "go live" until the first park opens the next morning (so usually somewhere around 8:00 am Eastern). If you trying checking out before that, it says the item is unavailable and removes it from your cart. I'm wondering if the ShopDisney.com is similar; it first loads the items into the site inventory, but doesn't allow them to be purchased until later in the morning. I do also agree about checking again the next day; along with the possibility of getting new stock, I also think that orders that were cancelled or failed during the day are put back into inventory at that point as well.

I'm curious; did you first try buying it just after midnight or were you looking later in the morning? I've found that with the ShopParks App, they tend to load new items around 2:00 am (Eastern), but the stock doesn't "go live" until the first park opens the next morning (so usually somewhere around 8:00 am Eastern). If you trying checking out before that, it says the item is unavailable and removes it from your cart. I'm wondering if the ShopDisney.com is similar; it first loads the items into the site inventory, but doesn't allow them to be purchased until later in the morning. I do also agree about checking again the next day; along with the possibility of getting new stock, I also think that orders that were cancelled or failed during the day are put back into inventory at that point as well.

I didn't purchase it on the ShopParks App, I purchased it from Shop Disney. I was actually in Disneyland when I bought it online (if it didn't come back in stock I was going to by it in the park) and I wanna say it was between 11:30 and midnight PST when I hopped online and it showed in stock. I added it to my cart and it allowed me to check out with it. I will say that either my phone or the website was running really slowly so I was worried that it was going to tell me that it wasn't available when I checked out. I also was worried they would cancel it because it was actually out of stock. But I got an e-mail confirmation and it was shipped out to me in the next few days.

Maybe it'll last longer, but the Purple Potion Spirit Jersey is showing as available in all sizes again:
Spirit Jersey: https://www.shopdisney.com/disneyland-spirit-jersey-for-adults-potion-purple-1497433
Earband: https://www.shopdisney.com/minnie-mouse-potion-purple-ear-headband-1495890
Wallet: https://www.shopdisney.com/minnie-mouse-potion-purple-sequined-wallet-by-loungefly-1498690
Backpack: https://www.shopdisney.com/minnie-mouse-potion-purple-sequined-mini-backpack-by-loungefly-1498692

I didn't purchase it on the ShopParks App, I purchased it from Shop Disney. I was actually in Disneyland when I bought it online (if it didn't come back in stock I was going to by it in the park) and I wanna say it was between 11:30 and midnight PST when I hopped online and it showed in stock. I added it to my cart and it allowed me to check out with it. I will say that either my phone or the website was running really slowly so I was worried that it was going to tell me that it wasn't available when I checked out. I also was worried they would cancel it because it was actually out of stock. But I got an e-mail confirmation and it was shipped out to me in the next few days.
Sorry, I wasn't clearer. I was wondering if the first time, when you tried to buy it and it was "sold out", was that around midnight? I was curious to see whether Shop Disney had a similar system to the Shop Parks App.

Sorry, I wasn't clearer. I was wondering if the first time, when you tried to buy it and it was "sold out", was that around midnight? I was curious to see whether Shop Disney had a similar system to the Shop Parks App.

Whooops, so sorry. When I tried to buy it the first time it was mid-day. Maybe between 12-2?

OP here... Does anyone remember how long the rose gold treats were around? Not really interested in the merchandise aspect of it. Thanks!

Whooops, so sorry. When I tried to buy it the first time it was mid-day. Maybe between 12-2?
Ah, okay, thanks! So it was probably already sold out (in the sense that their available stock was depleted). Glad they got more in and you were able to order it!

I'll be there the end of February and I really want to try the Purple Glove Macaron. Has anyone tried this yet?

I was just able to buy two Potion Purple Spirit Jerseys, a small one for my DD and a large one for me. They are backordered till March 2nd, but I don't need them until April.

I also was able to get her the Potion Purple Mickey Ears.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!