Wizard 101 Christmas surprise-False Alarm

LuvN~Travel

<font color=blue>A DMV employee noticed that I los
Just a quick heads up for all of those with a yearly subscription to wizard101. Check your crowns. We got a Christmas bonus of crowns! :thumbsup2
Over seven grand! ;)

Also check out the new realms, not worlds mind you. ;) There are three new realms to jump around in besides the original teachers names.

Kim

Just a quick heads up for all of those with a yearly subscription to wizard101. Check your crowns. We got a Christmas bonus of crowns! :thumbsup2
Over seven grand! ;)

This is the second time I have heard of those with a 1 year subscription receiving a bonus of crowns however neither of my families accounts have received a crown bonus. Hopefully I am not on the naughty list, and both accounts receive a crown bonus in the next few days.

The only reason I found out was reading over at wizard101central.
I was just nosing around there today and read that. Of course it didn't take long for me to go look and see! lol

Here's hoping the rest of you also get your crowns. :)
Kim

I asked them about the crowns because I purchased two annual subscriptions and here is the response I received:

As for the crowns, it is a very select few that are eligible for this and an email has been sent out to everyone that qualifies. I'm afraid I don't know much more than that. Those eligible will have received an email already. Sadly, even I'm not eligible so don't feel like you've been excluded. I'm right here with you!

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln
Ravenwood School of Magical Arts

I asked them about the crowns because I purchased two annual subscriptions and here is the response I received:

As for the crowns, it is a very select few that are eligible for this and an email has been sent out to everyone that qualifies. I'm afraid I don't know much more than that. Those eligible will have received an email already. Sadly, even I'm not eligible so don't feel like you've been excluded. I'm right here with you!

I hope this helps!

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln
Ravenwood School of Magical Arts

Hmm, I wonder how you are "eligible". No crowns not in my account and I haven't received an email. Have one annual subscription, signed up under their beta special price.

edit: I checked out the wizards101 forum, newsletters, main page, etc (from the main website) and it doesn't have anything about a Christmas bonus crowns. It was probably something like someone was getting crowns for Christmas as a gift, or had earned them through their referal program, or something like that; and someone else misunderstood, and then told someone else, and so forth.

Interesting, I think they really should identify what made a person "eligible" would make it easier to understand if they explained it. Hope you hear more soon.

Hmm, well that is an odd message then. I haven't been able to send anyone else to the game as a referral, so earning them that way wouldn't apply, unless it was sending my sister back during middle beta. lol And. I don't think they had the option of telling who referred you back then! :)

Ok so now I am truly curious!:rotfl:

(Did I mention at some time or the other that I was 'poor'?):rotfl2:

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter