Wizard 101 Family plan questions

DisFam95

DIS Veteran
I just want to clarify before I buy...On the family plan, can we log on 2 different computers so we can play together? My son likes to play w/ me so I want to be sure.

Thanks

Actually that's not true.

I signed up for the family plan and merged our 2 seperate trial accts easily in the set up and we can play together on our side by side computers!!

I know he'll get tired of it in a 2-3 months so $120 is a bit much to pay.

I am not sure what you are saying. Are you saying you bought a family membership and brought in too trial accounts and now those trial accounts can go all over the other areas that are blocked for non members. That they are not stuck in certain areas. I did not think that was possible. ?

What did you end up paying. ? confused This is interesting would like to learn more.

I did merge my 2 trial acct characters into a family plan. I'm paying the 6.95 per person so I'm paying $13.90 for the month for both of us to play together. We are members and can go everywhere that I'm aware of.

When you are signing up it asks if you already have an existing acct. I could enter each person's user id and login and it brought up their info.

You can pick who is the Master for the acct and can set parental controls and manage all the kids via one acct login.

I think it has to be a monthly service though. You can't sign up for a year w/ the family plan (I think).

:wizard:

That's right; merging two or more separate accounts for billing purposes is all that's required to get the family plan pricing. It is only monthly.

As for playing together on separate computers, anyone can do that as long as their wizards are not part of the same account. (Have often wished those characters could share their stuff as long as they have to share a schoolroom!)

oh got it yes I was only thinking for the year as it is more expensive to do monthly. No you can do this with the 60.00 family plan too. That is how my hubby and son merged our accounts.

I was just confused because I thought you joined the accounts and only had to pay for one member :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter