WL package code- anyone cancelling??

timandlesley

<font color=darkorchid>The tag fairy may not but t
I am really wanting to book WL with our discount package email code from June 4-10th. If any of you currently have it with a code and will be cancelling can you PM me. I'm going to continue to call but am giving up hope. They have AKL available for the same rate but my husband really wants WL.

Thanks.
Lesley

I was fixing to post my cancellation for you , but I see you already got it. I cancelled this morning and rebooked for May 22. I am so glad it worked out for you!

What view did you have, if you had standard view I will call again, I need to save the money and they only had woods view available. Where they my dates? (June 4-10th) Let me know please. THANKS!!!
Lesley

From my understanding, when a room booked with a code is cancelled, it goes back into the rack rate pool - not a code pool.

ILoveWDW2003 said:
From my understanding, when a room booked with a code is cancelled, it goes back into the rack rate pool - not a code pool.

I've heard this said often, but the truth is, you can call and be told there are no discount rooms available and then the next day you can call and find one. So where did that room come from?

It was a woodsview room. I am wondering if this is all they offer for the package with pin because when I rebooked for May 22 this is what I was offered.

Dunkeroo said:
It was a woodsview room. I am wondering if this is all they offer for the package with pin because when I rebooked for May 22 this is what I was offered.

Anything is possible. They run things as they see fit. I call everyday to see if anything's available for the end of April. Every day there are courtyard rooms available online. But everyday they tell me the only thing available with the discount is the honeymoon suite. Then they offer me AK. But yesterday they told me there was also a deluxe room available, in addition to the honeymoon suite. Then they offered me AK. Then today it was only the honeymoon suite again. But AK is available!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter