WOC Dessert Party Solo

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by Doctor Who, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Doctor Who

Doctor Who Mouseketeer

If you go solo to the dessert party are you paired with other people or would you have a table to yourself?

2. mom2rtk

mom2rtk Bring Back MARIE!

We were a party of 2 and seated with another party of 2.

smartlabelprint likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. disneychrista

disneychrista DIS Veteran

It would depend on if it is sold out (which I assume it usually is). When I went in May 2016 I was not seated with any one else. But I have heard most since were seated with other groups.

5. 22Tink

22Tink DIS Veteran

You’ll most likely share a table unless it’s not sold out. The first time we did it we were a party of 3 and got our own table but last year as a party of 2 we shared with another party of 2.

6. Doctor Who

Doctor Who Mouseketeer

Thank You

7. Geemo

Geemo DIS Veteran

I was there for WOC dessert party Jan 30th, a Tuesday and had a table to myself.
    It was an extremely slow night.

8. cmpeter

cmpeter DIS Veteran

I've always gone as a party of two. Once we had our own table and twice we have been paired with another party of two.

9. wdwfan22

wdwfan22 Totally Obsessed Disney Nut!

We went the beginning of January as a party of two and had our own table. I would not have been happy if I would have had to share. For those prices, sharing a table is not ok with me.

10. MATTERHORN

MATTERHORN <font color=purple>HA HA take that all of you unco

Went in December as a party of 3, and had a man who was solo that they sat at our table as well. Doesn't matter the price, they tell you ahead you will most likely be grouped if the show is sold out. He turned out to be a nice man and we had a nice chat before the show. In theory, I'd love to have a table to ourselves if we are less than 4, but it honestly wasn't that bad.

I would never assume to have a table to yourself if you are just 1 though!! I'm surprised it's happened as many times as it has according to above, but I guess it depends on time of year!

11. katyringo

katyringo Mouseketeer

I went alone in December and was paired with a couple. I felt a bit third wheelish, but the show was worth it.

12. bluecruiser

bluecruiser DIS Veteran

I went solo last December and was seated with a party of 2 (they were fortunately not a couple so less third-wheelish ;) ).