Wolfgang Puck's on DDP?

northerngirl

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I thought I saw a previous thread on the restaurant(downstairs) being included on the Dining Plan but can't find it on the 'official list'?

Please help...can't wait till October :woohoo:

Hi Aristocat.....

That is soooo great about Inuvik.......I'm in Hay River(10 years) and before that YK(13 years). I work for MLA Paul Delorey (Speaker). What brought you up there?? BTW, we own at SSR. You?

Thanks for all the helpful info. Fantastic!!

It's 31c here today....feels like Orlando (okay not quite!!) :sunny:

I was told that only the Express downstairs in the FDP not the upstairs :guilty:

not the express, but the 'cafe' in the downstairs which is lots more than a cafe!!!

On a recent visit on the DDP, I had the filet ($38), the crab cake appetizer(@$12) and a cream brulee dessert.(@6) The food and presentation and service were all wonderful.

bon appetit!

I've been in Inuvik for over a year now. My fiance got transferred up here and works at the airport. We get a very nice vacation allowance from his employer making it quite affordable to go to Disney! :cheer2:

aristocat said:
I've been in Inuvik for over a year now. My fiance got transferred up here and works at the airport. We get a very nice vacation allowance from his employer making it quite affordable to go to Disney! :cheer2:

Gotta love the North for that!!!!

We go to WDW almost every year...keeps us sane!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter