Woman files complaint against Universal Orlando Resort saying she was fat-shamed by staff

As a person who is larger and sometimes has to deal with a ride vehicle that may or may not fit me, I understand the fat shaming issues at an amusement park.

Each person who is larger might have a different tolerance to what they consider to be offensive. I have had CM's that were very accommodating and kind with my size issues and fewer that were not.

A CM once told me on FJ that I was too big to fit in the regular seat and I would have to wait for a bench that has the "big people chair". That was not kind, totally accurate but not kind. I did not appreciate it, but I have a pretty thick skin so I did not let it ruin my day.

I have had wonderful CM's who would say something like "lets try this seat, it would be more comfortable for you". I appreciate the CM's who have a kind way to helping me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter