Wonder, 8/24/06

Disney Crazy Debbie

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if there is anyone sailing on the Wonder, August 24, 2006, or if I'll have the ship all to myself LOL. We, me (DM) and my DS are scheduled for the land/sea package to which we have added 2 days. So instead of our "land" time being 8/20 - 24/06, it is now 8/18 - 24/06. We are staying at the Beach Club.

Waiting to hear from you!

Disney Crazy Debbie

Hey Debbie, we'll see you on that cruise and even weirder we're staying at the Beach Club 8/19 to 8/24. Free dining baby!!!! Between the free dining at WDW and the food on the ship, it's going to be out of control. ;)

emmabelle said:
Hey Debbie, we'll see you on that cruise and even weirder we're staying at the Beach Club 8/19 to 8/24. Free dining baby!!!! Between the free dining at WDW and the food on the ship, it's going to be out of control. ;)

Hey, I am looking forward to seeing you. My DS is also 16 and looking forward to the cruise so he can separate himself from me.

If only you could find a 14 yr old girl for my daughter to hang out with we'd be free. :cool1: Do you have your ADR's planned out yet? I've made mine, but I keep second guessing what I've made. ;)

emmabelle said:
If only you could find a 14 yr old girl for my daughter to hang out with we'd be free. :cool1: Do you have your ADR's planned out yet? I've made mine, but I keep second guessing what I've made. ;)

Yes, I have made my ADRs. Our first night (18th) we are doing the HDDR. On the day of MGM we are doing Cape May character breakfast, Sci-Fi, and H&V with Fantasmic. MK - CP, CRT and LTT. We are doing the Clam Bake one evening, Fulton Crab House, WCC, Les Chefs, Le Cellier, Chef Mickey, Garden Grill and Le Cellier. I don't have my list handy right now and that's all I can remember.

This is what we have so far:

August 19 - Kona Cafe
August 20 - 50's Primetime
August 21 - Alfredo's
August 22 - 1900 Park Fare (girls) GF Cafe (boys)
August 23 - Le Cellier

I think I'm happy with that, it's so hard to make plans so far out, we have a water park day planned for 8/22, but if it rains, then I have to change what we're doing that day. ;) What dinner seating do you have on the Wonder, we chose early seating.

emmabelle said:
This is what we have so far:

August 19 - Kona Cafe
August 20 - 50's Primetime
August 21 - Alfredo's
August 22 - 1900 Park Fare (girls) GF Cafe (boys)
August 23 - Le Cellier

I think I'm happy with that, it's so hard to make plans so far out, we have a water park day planned for 8/22, but if it rains, then I have to change what we're doing that day. ;) What dinner seating do you have on the Wonder, we chose early seating.

We have the 8:30 seating on ship.

we have never taken advantage to the EMH so I made all of our ADRs to coincide with the park that had late EMH, I think. I'll get my book and schedule and get back to you this week-end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter