Wonder Arriving San Diego

fishingfool999

Disney and Ocean Fishing Fanatic
Hi Everyone, Just a few screen shots of the Wonder Arriving in San Diego today 19Sep2018. First one is of Her off Point Loma around 5:45 am and Her passage through San Diego Bay until She docks at the B Street Pier. This is Her first round trip from San Diego for the late summer early fall season. She has 7 more round trips from San Diego of 4,5,2,5,2,7,5 night cruises. Then She leaves on 19Oct2018 for the EBPC cruise. Enjoy the photos.

Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-3.jpg Untitled-5.jpg Untitled-6.jpg Untitled-10.jpg Untitled-13.jpg Untitled-15.jpg Untitled-17.jpg

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
There are never any bad photos of the Disney ships...only when you walk under the "See ya real soon" banner. We'll be on it next March for five days from San Diego to Mexico and back. Our first DCL cruise (2008) was on the Magic EBPC out of LA. Last cruise was on the Wonder to Alaska two years ago. Not sure why they traded ships for their west coast adventures. Our hope in the future is that one of the ships will be stationed out here (we live in Oregon) permanently (certainly they can spare one of seven) and that they go to Hawaii again.

Hi Everyone, Just a few screen shots of the Wonder Arriving in San Diego today 19Sep2018. First one is of Her off Point Loma around 5:45 am and Her passage through San Diego Bay until She docks at the B Street Pier. This is Her first round trip from San Diego for the late summer early fall season. She has 7 more round trips from San Diego of 4,5,2,5,2,7,5 night cruises. Then She leaves on 19Oct2018 for the EBPC cruise. Enjoy the photos.

Thanks much for the photos!! :thanks: You know, the classic DCL ships are still such gorgeous grande dames, aren't they? I LOVE 'em!!! :love:

Hi Everyone, Just for fun here are a couple of screen captures of the Wonder leavingUntitled-20.jpg Untitled-21.jpg Untitled-22.jpg Untitled-23.jpg Untitled-24.jpg Untitled-25.jpg San Diego Bay. See You Real Soon Wonder - Sunday 23 Sept. These are in e=reverse time order because of the way I saved them, Sorry. Enjoy.

Thanks for the picks. We were on the Wonder for her maiden voyage for our honeymoon; it will be 20 years next August. The ship was purposely 1/2 full for its first sailing.

She will be cruising Alaska at the time, for her, and our 20th.

My wife and I will be on the Dream with our DS17, and DD14 in late July 2019 for a CC double dip.

Still thinking about maybe trying to surprise the MRS. with another trip on the Wonder for our 20th anniversary.

We’re doing Disney, Universal, and a Cruise less than a month before ... I’d love to do the Wonder, and we’ve never done Alaska, but that cruise is $$, and if I surprise her with it - those divorce lawyers :duck:could be even more expensive. :Po_O:-)

But I’m still thinking about it.:stir: :sail:

Thanks for sharing. Hubby and I are on the Oct 14th sailing for our 25th wedding anniversary. First DCL cruise with no kids! Woo!!! (They are kind of mad. Ha ha.)

Thanks for sharing! We sailed on her from San Diego this past May and will sail on her next, again from San Diego, in March!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter