"Wonder"-ful is an understatement! 12/12/-12/16

I really enjoyed reading your trip report!! I'm excited to see some 4 day Wonder trip reports! We are on the WONder 5/05, and now that it IS 2005...we are really counting our days until we cruise!! Oh, and thanks for posting your TR all in one thread...VERY easy to follow and read it all!! :D I hope things work out and you can plan another cruise!! If all goes well on our 4 day, we'll be trying out the 7 day in a year or two!!

Very nice trip report.

I appreciate people taking the time to share their experiences. I must keep a journal and post about our family's first cruise on the Wonder Jan 16-20.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow You brought back wonderful memories....I was on that cruise also. How bout that last night when the boat rocked...did that bother you? Our servier at Triton's had a hard time standing up straight! And my Dh was sitting behind a Xmas tree that thankfully was tied down pretty well! You could see the ornaments dangling..

It was still an overall wonderful trip for DH and I. Thanks for posting.

DH went up on deck around midnight the last night, and was SOAKED with the spray from the waves! He said the pools were sloshing all over the decks!

Thankfully, none of us were bothered at all by it. I took a Dramamine preventatively, but the rest of the fam didn't mind at all! Revise that: DH enjoyed it!!! LOL!

OK, guys, it took a month, but my cruise pictures are finally posted! You can see them here. Just click on the links and you'll see pictures! I still have to finish posting all of my resort and park pictures, but the cruise pix are all there.

I still haven't edited them, but as soon as my other computer is repaired, I'll be doing that. There are one or two really nice pictures of...my thumb!

I can't wait to go on my next cruise. We're planning on Dec. of 2005 for our usual four-night, and then in July of 2006 for a 7-night cruise with a group of friends who are all wheel-chair bound. That should be an adventure! We're already working with DCL to make those arrangements.

Beth

Hi Beth!

Which 4-night for 12/05? We are planning the 12/11/05, with the parks AFTER the ship this year! Schedules are a bit different with DD starting middle school. DH and two boys are all elementary school year-round schedule, so they are off from Thanksgiving to New Year's, but she'll only be off 12/17 for two weeks, and I don't want her missing more than one week.

I'm not sure yet. We were planning on the 12/4, but last night our son and daughter-in-law invited us to go to Las Vegas with them the first week in November (maybe we can meet out there somewhere?!!). If we do that, then we'll probably do the 12/11 instead, because I will have to spend an extra week here at the office to prepare some reports which will be due at the end of the year. I will let you know what we decide. Maybe we can meet in Dec. '05 since it didn't happen this time!

Beth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter