Wonder Late

It must have been due to late arrivals at Orlando. I was at the airport picking up my daughter. She arrived at 4:15pm and the Disney Cruise Reps were still at the airport with signs waiting for arriving passengers at 4:30. Saw one group of about 40 people being wisked through the airport following a rep with a DCL sign at about 4 oclock. I still don't understand why anyone would plan on arriving so close to sailing time!

Flights have been delayed all over the Northeast today. It's very possible that passengers who booked with Disney were expected to arrive much earlier.

I'm still waiting to hear from my husband--he's about three hours behind his expected arrival time so far.

Those that book their airline ressies through DCL have no option of when their flights are.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter