WONDER Mar 29, 2015 5 Night Western Caribbean (Cozumel)

Looking to start an FE and meet and greet for the Mar 29, 2015 5 Night Western Caribbean (Cozumel) aboard the Wonder. Anyone in?!?
Hello, we are on the 3/29 cruise with you...and can't wait. We signed up for another FE group on the Wonder, not knowing of yours. Is it too late for yours? Please let me know, thanks

Kris

thanks for the updates in the previous post for the "list"
So excited to be leaving in a few days, see you all soon!

Can the organizer send a summary of the room info? I want to make sure I have enough FE goodies!

Thanks!

Hello, we are on the 3/29 cruise with you...and can't wait. We signed up for another FE group on the Wonder, not knowing of yours. Is it too late for yours? Please let me know, thanks

Kris

Hi, where else does one sign up for other FE groups? Trying to figure this all out...

I know it's last minute, but I just found out about this...
Cabin #2074 - 10yr old girl who loves Minnie, Tinkerbell & Goofy. This is her 10th birthday celebration!! She is soooo excited to go on her 1st cruise, especially a Disney cruise.
Mom & G-Mom are along for all the excitement!! It's a Girl thing!! Can't wait to have fun starting tomorrow!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter