WONDER--November 11, 2007 anyone?

I put a hold on a cabin on deck 7. Pretty sure I'm going to go ahead and put down a deposit. This would be our 1st time on DCL. I just have to take a deep breath and pick up the phone! :cheer2:

Michelle

This is going to be our first cruise too! Traveling with DS7 and DD2 1/2. Hopefully we will have enough to keep her busy. I am starting to have second thoughts and just changing it to a week at Disney instead.

We are cruising for the first time on this date. We will be travelling with a 2 year old so are hoping we can keep him busy too!:)

We're on this cruise too! Will be going with DH, DD4, DS6, and both sets of grandparents!

Don't worry, your 2 year olds will have plenty to do! We went when my daughter was 2 and she had a ball seeing all the characters all over and we took her to the kids club too (had to be there with her). But it was a great time for all of us! This time around, she is old enough for the kids club!! Yeah!

We have 2 SPH cabins booked for this cruise, but am not sure if we'll make it or not due to health conditions. This would be my third cruise, but first on the Wonder and first for my four shipmates joining me. We're planning an all girls cruise with me (53), best friend (52), DDs (27 and 30) and DD friend (30). We'll all need to get away for awhile, so I'm hoping things work out for us. I was just diagnosed with a heart condition, DD (26) with cancer, best friend's DH with leukemia, DD (30) and husband are trying to get pregnant. Sounds as if our cruise plans are cursed! :sad2: I'm waiting until the last minute to make a decision if we have to cancel. Of course, I'll know sooner if DD ends up pregnant. I've had this cruise booked since the 2007 dates were released.

Hi Caseyem67 and all my fellow crusiers! I just found this site, there are about 3 for the November 11th cruise that I have posted on! My DH(45), my DD(3,almost 4) and myself(39) will be joining you on your cruise. I hope your still planning to go with your 2 year old casey! They can meet eachother in the Oceaneer Lab! Wer'e all getting excited.....not too much longer!!!

We are on this cruise as well for the pin trading event. Hope to see everyone there.

We are on this cruise as well for the pin trading event. Hope to see everyone there.

tap & dap,
Join us at our other November 11th Forum.....lots to see! We are planning a big meet and greet! Join us!:grouphug: I added your name to our roll call list, post on the site below....

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=21495797&posted=1#post21495797

UPDATED ROLLCALL LIST NOVEMBER 11th, WONDER

Taffygirl-Rm.8578 Steve and Marilyn-early 60's w/DD Kim (37) DGS(3) Luke
baskethead
n0007917
bradk
krystyneb-Myself, Krystyne(39) and DD, Angeline(15) from Australia. Rm.5632
Miss Jasmine-Pin Trading Event
tap & dap
sccruzzer
penel3
mymichala
butterflykisses
toxiktoast
jockey
jayally- Rm 6634, from S.Cali- Michelle(39) Jay(14)Ally(10) Pin Trading-B-Day Cruise!
whnim64-"Girl's Trip"- Sandi (53), DF Sharon (52), DD Kristen(27) Nov 8th, Other DD Kendra (30) and DF Sheila (30) Rm.5522 & 5524 early dinner.
buffpuff73
CastawayJP-JP, DW, DD 8, DD 9 months, and my wife’s parents. Rm.
kcminnie
drc712-Rm 6588 Denise(39) Bob(45)DD(3) Dry erase board, Late Dinner
michelle R
garcia98 DW, DH, DS6, DD4 and both sets of grandparents.
DizzneyDAnn-just likes our posts!
Pansy-Pansy: “Just a girls get away” Pam (43)Niece (24)cousin (43)
DisneyJLS- DH (44) and DD (5)
Carlislemom- Lisa (39)DH: Mark (45)DD: Rita (5) Rita’s B-day is coming Nov 30th!
She will turn 6 on Nov 30. We keep telling her the trip is for her birthday.
Catfish Show-Cat’s 40th B-day!Will have extender.Rm.5508 DH Bob (38), DS Simon (4)
Karrit2000
Parkhopper

DIS meet on deck 10 starboard (right) above the Goofy pool just before the sail away party around 3:30pm or so….

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter