WONDERing to Alaska on June 9-16th 2014 (Day 5 Posted on 7/11)

What a fantastic report. We are cruising Alaska on June 22nd so it was nice to get a similar time of the year perspective. Thanks so much!!

Omg, I was seriously considering booking an Alaskan cruise on NCL (love NCL), because of the big price difference. However, after JUST LOOKING AT THE PICTURES in your trip report, seeing all the character pics throughout the ship, especially on the top deck, I HAVE TO book a Disney Alaskan cruise for DS! He's going to love it!!! I've never been to Alaska. I've always wanted to do "warm" cruises, but I'm very excited about doing an Alaskan cruise next year!!!!

We just got back from our first Disney cruise on the Dream and there weren't ANY opportunities to see or take pics with the characters outside of the scheduled character meets. The lines were SOOOO long! We easily waited in line over an hour each time. This was not good...especially with a squirmy, restless 12 month old during nap time.

This is a terrific TR. I hope the OP will be able to finish. I want to learn about the Character Breakfast they experienced and pics of Ketchikan.

Love the Wall-E picture! I'm dreaming of solo Alaska cruise but your trip report tempts me to bring the whole family.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter