Wonderland

Ate at Wonderland on the Anthem, and the menu is likely the same or very similar. It was enjoyable, I would definitely say let your server guide you though the meal because a lot of stuff is not what you're expecting it to be. Particularly memorable from the mains for me were the chicken and the steak - if I were to go back I'd skip the buffalo eggs and the veggies in dirt (or whatever they call it)

Did you enjoy it ,what were the best bits

It was different and if you are an adventurous eater than I would definitely recommend it (not for kids). It's not your typical meat and potatoes type of meal but it's not crazy either. The food presentation was unique and although I enjoyed and appreciated everything it wasn't the best meal I had on board the ship but I'm glad I did it. I did dine at every complementary and specialty restaurant on the Anthem of the Seas with the exception of the Izumi which is the sushi place. Of all the specialty restaurants my favorite was the Chef's Table. If you have any other questions please asks.

We ate at Wonderland just before Christmas on the Harmony and really enjoyed the whimsical presentation. (My husband really wanted one of the server's Velvet red tuxedo jacket with tails.... :) If you're not adventurous, I wouldn't recommend it as the food is very different (but very good). However, our favorite meal by far was the Chef's table. We enjoyed this far more than our massages and both agreed we would skip massages from now on and do Chef's table on every cruise we take! Chef's table was 6 courses with wine pairing for each course plus a glass of champagne to start and a chocolate martini at the end. I was wobbling in my heals and giggling at the end but it was a great night! Loved eating with 8 other passengers and talking with them as well. These were the only 2 specialty meals we ate but enjoyed them both!

not on Harmony but I have on both Quantum and Anthem. Would absolutely go again. The beef entree is amazing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!