WOO HOO!!! It finally happened!

JerJan

<font color=blue>I need the sunshine to SURVIVE!<b
WOO HOO!!! :rotfl: It finally happened! I got tagged! Thanks tag Fairy!!! I LOVE :love: the mermaid!

Great. I've never been jealous of people that got tagged before, but I never knew the tag fairy had the power to make teeny tiny little mermaids.

(it's so cool)

That's a really cool tag, I had never seen one like that w/the mermaid before.:thumbsup2

That truly is a fabu tag! The TFs (yes, there are multiple TFs) are getting very creative these days. One night, the TF blessed everyone with cool scrolling tags!

The TF actually posted to me once...I was so excited I woke my DH up (it was like 1 AM and I couldn't sleep, so I was DISing, of course! He was like, "What are you talking about???" :rotfl2: :rotfl:

:love: Love those TFs!

Wow, that is so cool! Who knew the TF had such powers! I thought the crawls were high tech. Just goes to show you that I am easily entertained :rotfl:

Great. I've never been jealous of people that got tagged before, but I never knew the tag fairy had the power to make teeny tiny little mermaids.

(it's so cool)

HAHA! I am with you!

Nice tag! Congrats!!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

That tag is awesome. I may be getting tag envy :thumbsup2

woah... what does it mean to be "tagged" and what's a tag fairy?? :confused3

Can you get a tag from the tag fairy if you have your own tagline under your username? I'm assuming since I wrote my own tagline when I joined that it can never show things like Mousketeer or DIS Veteran - correct?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter