WOO HOO...just had to share

dvc_bwv

Pooh Collector - BWV & VWL Member
One of my DIS friends from NC that we met in May at WDW e-mailed me last night and asked me to join her and several female friends in January at WDW for a few days. Actually 12 friends. So I booked my flight tonight and I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD in January again!!! WOO HOO!!!
:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

That's great, Norma! I love when things like that happen. Nothing like an impromptu trip to WDW!! I had one of those last March and had a blast with my sister, her family and our mom!! There was no way they were going without me!! ;) :D You'll have a great time! :)

Too cool Norma. :) I hope one of my DIS friends e-mails me soon with a similar offer. :D
hint, hint, hint ;)

Tia,

I'll have to see what I can do. The only bummer (and it isn't really anything) in the whole thing is that when I check for airfare on Monday night it was $154 round trip and I put it on hold. The catch is the price isn't guaranteed until you purchase the tickets, so when I went on last night to buy the ticket the price is now $179. Still not too bad, but $154 would have been awesome!!! Anyway...I put in my vacation request this morning at work and I'll be going back in January!! This is my first girl's only trip so I'm really excited!! Thank goodness I got an AP for our trip this time!!:D

WOO HOO :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter