Woohoo - Towncrier Towncar is in business!!!

Towncrier

DIS Veteran
Sue just informed me that the most recent round of repairs on our van were completed today and that she can pick it up tomorrow morning. So it looks like I won't have to hitchhike to DIScon afterall.

That's great! Glad you don't have to hitch hike.

YEAAAAHHH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glad to hear it John!
See you Sunday!

Yippee! Great News, John!! :) When do you head out the door??

That's great news, John. I know how relieved you must be. I got my car back, too. Brakes were still good, and so was the engine.

But I had several high pressure hose that needed replacing, along with front axal replacements, and aircondition, now works...lol.

I just need to vacuum, and wash the car.

I can't wait.

Ray :)

SOOOOOO Glad to hear the van is done!! LOL

You just don't know how happy I am to hear that ;) :p ;)

See ya later

Debbie

Thats great Towncrier!!! Now will you have room for you after you pack everything in? LOL See you soon.

Originally posted by Towncrier
Sue just informed me that the most recent round of repairs on our van were completed today and that she can pick it up tomorrow morning. So it looks like I won't have to hitchhike to DIScon afterall.

<font face="comic san ms"> John, I'm so glad. If you were hitchhiking, I'd leave early and come pick you up. :) </font>

Great news! Hope the repairs weren't too costly!

Good news for both TownCrier and RaySharpton. I was wondering if you guys had worked out the car issues!

$50 for the transmission (which was covered by the extended warrenty) and something less than $200 for the brake job (which my buddy did "on the side") although I don't have the bill yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter