World famous Disney pub crawl.....

godoftheWorld

Mouseketeer
Right now you may be saying, "Where the heck is Crescent Lake?" Well my friends, that's the lake that's inside the Boardwalk hotel, Beach Club, and Yacht Club hotel......
Here's what I'm thinking, we meet at the Boardwalk Hotel and meet at the Belle Vue Lounge inside. The Belle Vue Lounge is a nice 1930s style bar that broadcasts vintage radio programs from the 30s and 40s.
Next, we will walk to the Yacht Club and hang out at the Ale and Compass Lounge with a nautical theme and enjoy drinks like the Captains Daiquiri, yummy!
After some more hanging out and enjoying each other, we will move it to the Kiminos Lounge at the Swan Hotel. Oh, by the way, Kiminos has Karaoke, oh yeah, Karaoke!!!!!
You don't have to sing, but you can at least cheer the others who may have had too much to drink and would like to make fools of themselves............
I've noticed a lot of new members on DizMeet. These crawls are the best way to meet new people and have a blast. You may be a little nervous about coming for the first time, but don't, by the time you make it to the last bar, you'll feel like you've been friends with us for years......... So far, with just under 30 days to go, there are 24 people coming, don't miss out...
For the rest of my dizMeet friends that have gone to these before, it's time for another great night. No excuses, I'm giving everyone a 6 weeks notice. Lets make it a magical night! are you in?

Well, we are up to 45 Disney Fans showing up for the event........it going to be a blast! August 16th. 6pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter