World of Color Status Watch?

Sounds like maybe next year sometime..

It’ll definitely be next year, lol. Hopefully sooner than later but the news is disappointing. Especially the part where they say, “we are hopeful the show will return in the next several months.” That leaves the possibility open that it could not return until spring or even later.

I’m hoping Disney don’t decide to hold off on its return until summer just to make it a part of their campaign to draw in more guests. Actually now that I think about, Galaxies Edge opens in June in Disneyland. Every pass but Signature are blocked out at Disneyland but are unblocked at DCA. They could use WoC to try to entice people to come. Please don’t be greedy Disney.

It’ll definitely be next year, lol. Hopefully sooner than later but the news is disappointing. Especially the part where they say, “we are hopeful the show will return in the next several months.” That leaves the possibility open that it could not return until spring or even later.

I’m hoping Disney don’t decide to hold off on its return until summer just to make it a part of their campaign to draw in more guests. Actually now that I think about, Galaxies Edge opens in June in Disneyland. Every pass but Signature are blocked out at Disneyland but are unblocked at DCA. They could use WoC to try to entice people to come. Please don’t be greedy Disney.

I think you may be on to something. I mean they could use it to entice people over to DCA, who would be going for SW Land only, just to try and level off crowds a bit more. I am done holding my breath for this trip, just going to not worry about it :)

Yea I’m done worrying about it too. I was really hoping it would be back for xmas because I love that version. But as a local who can come whenever I want it’s really not as big a deal to me as it would be to someone who has to take vacation to come. Whenever it does come back I’ll be there though. Right in the front row

Feeling less hopeful for our end of feb/early march trip now :(. Especially with the rumor of the river boats going under refurb end of jan which based on how long may mean no fantasmic either.

Yea I’m done worrying about it too. I was really hoping it would be back for xmas because I love that version. But as a local who can come whenever I want it’s really not as big a deal to me as it would be to someone who has to take vacation to come. Whenever it does come back I’ll be there though. Right in the front row

It's our first trip out to Disneyland in 5.5 years around New Year's. When we visited in summer 2013 and WoC was probably my favorite part of that trip, so I'm very disappointed it won't be showing.

Feeling less hopeful for our end of feb/early march trip now :(. Especially with the rumor of the river boats going under refurb end of jan which based on how long may mean no fantasmic either.
You aren't the only one feeling this way. I was hoping to go to WoC with my hubby, but it is looking more and more like that isn't going to happen...and with Fantasmic down, I just hope that the Mickey celebration will be running (and entertaining).

You aren't the only one feeling this way. I was hoping to go to WoC with my hubby, but it is looking more and more like that isn't going to happen...and with Fantasmic down, I just hope that the Mickey celebration will be running (and entertaining).

We are going end of January for our first trip. We were super bummed when PTN was cancelled. We were then holding out for WOC but it looks like no luck. Fantasmic will probably be down as well? Hopefully Mickeys Mix Magic is decent since it looks like our only option.

I will say if those are the only things down and no rides (I don’t care about the water ones) I’ll be happy.

Soundsatinal parade will be running when we are there too.

WOC so needs to get running ASAP. With no fantasmic now Jan 22 till spring then there only leaves one night show :(

After the holiday stuff is gone they really should bring back the night time parade. They need something to spread out the crowds.

After the holiday stuff is gone they really should bring back the night time parade. They need something to spread out the crowds.
They have booths up for the Lunar New Year stuff and then for Food and Wine, so unfortunately, it seems unlikely that it will be back until Food and Wine is over.

So disappointed about World of Color. I've been following this thread for a while and was really hoping it would be up and running by our trip in 3 weeks. This is a huge trip for us as we live in Florida and it's just easier to go to WDW. World of Color was something I really wanted to see. But now I'm feeling lucky that we will be able to see Fantasmic. I already booked a dining package and it turns out I booked it for the last night before it goes away for refurbishment. So while I'm disappointed, I'm also feeling very lucky

We’re WDW pros heading to DLR next weekend, *really hoping* that WOC might be back up! Anyone have any updates? Thanks!!

Had a theme park view room at GC last month that would have been great for WOC. Our next trip will be December of 2020. Now I am hoping it will be up and running by then.

We’re WDW pros heading to DLR next weekend, *really hoping* that WOC might be back up! Anyone have any updates? Thanks!!
No. There aren’t even any rumors. Imho if it was returning soon we would get rumblings about the show being tested.

That’s what I was looking for. There were a lot of rumblings a month ago and seems like they fizzled out. I’m guessing it will still be down.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!