World of Color Status Watch?

No work during the day yesterday but the far left platform was up and had something with a tarp over it on it.

I was really expecting an announcement after the holidays. There were so many rumblings and then.. NOTHING.

We missed WOC last summer (July 2018) and it was super disappointing as it is definitely a favorite! However... it was pretty fun to ride Incredicoaster at NIGHT! With the pier always closing early for WOC, it had been AGES since we rode California Screamin/Incredicoaster in the middle of summer at night! SO much fun! We hope to get to see WOC this year!!!

I read new maps that are out in the parks reference the area that is closed during WOC. Maybe they are getting that much closer ......

When WOC returns do we anticipate it being a brand new show or the original show? Apologies if this was speculated upon elsewhere.

Gosh I am hoping this is up soon - especially now that another ride has been announced for refurb I am needing some pixie dust for our early March trip! pixiedust:

I'm so bitter about that you don't even know! :rotfl: *Be an adult... be an adult... be an adult...

Oh, me too! I'm taking a friend who has only ever been to WDW. He really wanted to see the different take on Space Mountain. Oh, well, as he said when I told him, "That's just a reason to go back!" :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter