World of Color Status Watch?

It’s possible the snowflake makers could be used for the stage show but not the light barges. The light barges are over by the Ferris wheel. I don’t see how they could be used for the stage show.

I agree with you. I was just saying what I read elsewhere. I find it all so very odd and secretive!

I’ve resigned myself to the fact that I won’t get to see WoC in November but this does give me some hope for my February trip. I’d been crossing my fingers as my friend and fellow Disney fanatic are bringing two newbies with us. WoC is something I really want to share with them.

Another post on another forum mentioned some rumblings of night testing. But it was one post from one person and I haven’t seen anything else.

Makes one wonder. But someone else said that stuff was for the festival of holidays stage show. Not WOC.

Do any of the hotels nearby have views of this that we could spy on during the alleged night testing?! Hehehe

parts of the show can be seen on the Mattercam.

used to be able to see more before the trees got taller.

Do any of the hotels nearby have views of this that we could spy on during the alleged night testing?! Hehehe
Paradise Pier has an amazing view of the park, including the WOC area. I have to think we'd hear about it if they were testing.

The Hilton has a decent view of the area. We used to wake up in the middle of the night when they rehearsed for the NYE Fireworks show.

parts of the show can be seen on the Mattercam.
used to be able to see more before the trees got taller.
The Mattercam will at least show if WOC is being tested overnight.
This is a screen grab from last night. The fountains shoot higher that the Mickey Wheel, and would be clearly visible.
WOC_mattercam.jpg

I have seen a couple of tweets talking about the show being tested at night recently. Someone specifically said it was seen being tested at night last week. Not 100% sure if it was credible, but I thought I’d mention it.

On another forum someone was eating lunch at LLL and shared photos of the platform up, then down! She said it was down in the water for maybe 20 mins so hopeful a little at least if it’s moving up and down!

On another forum someone was eating lunch at LLL and shared photos of the platform up, then down! She said it was down in the water for maybe 20 mins so hopeful a little at least if it’s moving up and down!
Very interesting. What forum was this? I need to add it to my rotation .

I’m in the UK so I will keep an eye on the HOJO live camera feed all morning to see if I can spot anything. The time difference will work in my favour.
I did a little digging and talked to one of the people who mentioned seeing it testing at night. They said it seemed to be after 11pm on weeknights when the park had 8pm closings. They were at Paradise Pier, and it sounded like they saw it happening on multiple nights.

Also, it took me a few days to realize you can actually rewind the live feed on YouTube, but only through the last few hours.

I’ve had it on in the background from around midnight to around an hour ago and I saw nothing. Will watch it from earlier in the morning st catch it at 11pm. Will do the same for the next few days!

Very interesting. What forum was this? I need to add it to my rotation .

I did a little digging and talked to one of the people who mentioned seeing it testing at night. They said it seemed to be after 11pm on weeknights when the park had 8pm closings. They were at Paradise Pier, and it sounded like they saw it happening on multiple nights.

Also, it took me a few days to realize you can actually rewind the live feed on YouTube, but only through the last few hours.

The touring plans forum on the app- I love that one as well as this one!

Yeah the light barges can’t be used for stage shows. They are extremely high whattage spotlights for seasons of light. If they were used for stage shoes they would blind people lol

Watched again this morning. Nothing. They may not be testing over weekends or the first few tests didn’t go how they wanted if they were testing at all.

Will keep an eye on it all week. I bet it’s difficult for them now when the parks are open later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts