World of Color testing

zeitzeuge

DIS Veteran
Check out this Disney Parks Blog post showing some testing for DCA's World of Color.

They're trying out the fire system. Pretty cool! I'm anxious to see the "fire whips" they'll have which are suppose to be as tall as Mickey's Wheel and can change colors and whip around like a normal water whip.

Show opens at the end of April they say, although I'm sure there will be some delays. There always are it seems.

This show is going to be huge......

Eeeeeeeh .... :rolleyes: I got that in my bedroom right now.

Eeeeeeeh .... :rolleyes: I got that in my bedroom right now.

surprising... kinda thought you were more into a zen-like simplicity theme...

fluttua%20modern%20floating%20platform%20beds%20lago%20furniture.jpg

Thanks for sharing this. I can hardly wait! We are going next month, so I'll try to spy on what's happening so far.

You mean besides wearing those big hats the pointy boots and shooting JR.
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

That, plus making Sue Ellen's life a living hell.

Do you know we have two gay bars on the strip called JR's and the other called Sue Ellens? :) I swear it took me about two years before I figured it out.

That, plus making Sue Ellen's life a living hell.

Do you know we have two gay bars on the strip called JR's and the other called Sue Ellens? :) I swear it took me about two years before I figured it out.

Fun :)
What one is better?

Fun :)
What one is better?

We go to both. JR's is a huge bar that's two stories and it's like the bar from Cheer's but with a big patio. Sue Ellen's is a big two story Lesbian club with 5 separate bar areas including dance floor, live bands, quiet bar (no smoking/loud music), etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter