would anyone share?

wen-tom

spit spot!
hi everyone :wave:
i didn't know that the DIS had a craft section :confused3 what a lovely surprise when i found it :laughing:

I used to cross stitch many years ago, at christmas i made a few small pieces for cards etc and realised how much I enjoyed it. I decided why not combine my love of disney with cross stitch.

I thought it would be easy to find some disney kits but i was wrong :sad2:

Would anyone have any of the stoney creek or kinkade disney dreams charts that they could share by email? I would be happy to pay of course :)

I have managed to obtain mickey through the years thanks to a very kind lady on ebay and could share this one with anyone who would like it :flower3:

I could kick myself as we were in orlando in september and i didnt look for any. I wont be back until 2012 :sad1:

I am willing to share at no costs. PM me your e-mail address and I would be more than happy to scan it all for you.

-Shannon

Thank you all :goodvibes

I have received copies of all of annettes patterns now - thank you so much annette. I got them this morning :thumbsup2

Now that I have looked through them I think I will be starting with past present & forever :)

I have received copies of all of annettes patterns now - thank you so much annette. I got them this morning :thumbsup2

Now that I have looked through them I think I will be starting with past present & forever :)

no problem!! i think when i finished the cross stitch i am on now i will do another disney one next!!

I am willing to share at no costs. PM me your e-mail address and I would be more than happy to scan it all for you.

-Shannon
I would really love to have a copy of the Disney dreams cross stitch patterns if you still have them. I think they r just beautiful and I want to get back into cross stitching

Hi Wen-Tom,

if you still have the patterns could you please send them to me?

thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!