Would you like Tortuga Tavern in Magic Kingdom to be turned into Captain Jack's - Pirate Restaurant (like in Disneyland Paris)?

Would you like Tortuga Tavern in Magic Kingdom to be turned into Captain Jack's - Pirate Restaurant

• Yes

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • No

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • If it has character meals

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • If it is reasonably priced

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • If it is an air conditioned restaurant

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • If it is on the meal plan

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • If it has a breakfast option

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • If it has more characters than Capt. Jack as a character meal appearance

• Just leave it as is

• Total voters
I wouldn’t mind it, really! I’ve always thought that Pirates was a popular enough ride/movie franchise to justify giving it a restaurant

It wouldn't be quite as good, since it wouldn't overlook the ride, but I'd love a good Pirates themed restaurant. I don't think the one in DLP has characters, either.

There is not a lot of character dinning in Magic kingdom . Would be pretty cool

Pictures from Captain Jack’s look good, both the restaurant and food pictures. That would be an interesting restaurant at MK that I would definitely want to try. Great theming!

Anything that you do to it to have it be open is an improvement. In all the years we have gone to WDW, I think I have seen the restaurant in that space open once or twice.
Have never tried the current version as its always closed. Used their tables for overflow from Pecos Bills last October.

It wouldn't be quite as good, since it wouldn't overlook the ride, but I'd love a good Pirates themed restaurant. I don't think the one in DLP has characters, either.
At least in the "Before Times," at DLP, Captain Jack makes his way around the dining room for photo ops and brief interactions with all the tables. So not a character meal by WDW standards, but more interaction than I was expecting! The meal was great too.518222

At least in the "Before Times," at DLP, Captain Jack makes his way around the dining room for photo ops and brief interactions with all the tables. So not a character meal by WDW standards, but more interaction than I was expecting! The meal was great too.View attachment 518222
That would be awesome! It would take a restaurant that seems to be rarely open, to one where you must go to!

I wouldn't mind it. It would ( could ) also mean that it was open more often. We tend to go during off season so it's rarely open as it is now when we're there. I think it's be a good addition.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter