Would you please keep it down in here?

NYDisneyGal

Mouseketeer
So I get up early today to try to get some work done, and all I can do is keep reading the podcast forums! There's so much noise in here I just have to keep reading, and reading, and reading. I feel like I'm going to miss something if I don't check out all the new threads.

I teach online during the summer. Every time I open my browser, instead of "going to class" my fingers keep typing "disboards". I think I'm hooked!

It's bad enough that my husband and I stay up until midnight listening to podcasts every night!

We are leaving from Syracuse tomorrow for Orlando, and I can't wait!! Just wish I already had an "Africa Hot" tshirt to wear (and, btw, they can't be black shirts 'cause Julie was making fun of us northerners wearing black at the park when it's 95 degrees!). We've cancelled ADRs at Nine Dragons because we cannot possibly eat "swill". We modified reservations yesterday so we can try the Yacht Club Galley (which I hadn't heard of really until this week).

Now, if only we could meet up with one of the DIS team members during our trip to say thank you. It would be like winning the grand prize in the Year of a Million Dreams celebration!

Hmmm ... and I thought she was working. Oops, now she'll know that I'm not ...

Ditto on everything my NYDisneyGal said ... we love the podcast and the entire team. The DIS podcast is the best on the net! Hope to see you soon.

Keep your Eyes open for Kart Kam this week. I plan on being in the parks a lot through 4th of July.:moped: :rolleyes1

I teach online during the summer. Every time I open my browser, instead of "going to class" my fingers keep typing "disboards". I think I'm hooked!

I know what you mean... :surfweb:

...and Bob - I'm happy to hear there is plenty more kartKam to come! :cool1:

We'll keep our eyes open for you, Bob. Hoping you'll oblige a quick picture with my Disney family. We'll buy you a Dole Whip ;)

OK, my dear NYDisneyDude - GET OFF THE BOARDS!! Our flight to Orlando leaves tomorrow at 6 am, and we aren't packed at all yet!

Before you go, though, can you show me how to update my signature too?

OK, my dear NYDisneyDude - GET OFF THE BOARDS!! Our flight to Orlando leaves tomorrow at 6 am, and we aren't packed at all yet!

Before you go, though, can you show me how to update my signature too?

If you bring your heels and hear snickering as you walk by...it could be Julie!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter