Would you rather? disneyland version

I'd say the People Mover.

Would you rather: See all of the dark rides re-imagineered with modern technology or see the dark rides reverted to their opening-day state?

Opening Day.

Would you rather have 1 free table service meal each day of your visit for your family or free unlimited snacks each day?

Opening Day.

Would you rather have 1 free table service meal each day of your visit for your family or free unlimited snacks each day?

Oh that's tough! But I would go with snacks. Disney pretzels and churros are the greatest and some days are just snacking kind of days.

Would you rather hang out at Disneyland all day with Neil Patrick Harris, Julie Andrews, or Joe Rohde?

Neil Patrick Harris definitely :goodvibes

Would you rather have Paradise Pier stay as is or embrace the idea of it changing to Pixar Pier?

It's a loaded and complicated answer, lol. Shortened version- I can embrace it if it's done perfectly.

Pixar Pier. I think it will be a fun update.
Would you rather have a dole whip in the tiki room, or a churro in line for matterhorn?

Would you rather ride TOT or GOTG?

GOTG because it new.

Would you rather Go to DLR when at a busy time when its crowded but all rides are up. or at a slower time with less crowds but a few rides under refurbishment?

GOTG because it new.

Would you rather Go to DLR when at a busy time when its crowded but all rides are up. or at a slower time with less crowds but a few rides under refurbishment?

I'd rather go when the crowds are down and less rides are up. DL has so many amazing things in it away from the rides. Even the small details are great. Plus, relaxing on the Main Street porch is always a way to go.

Would you rather: See the Matterhorn basketball court or spend the night in the Haunted Mansion?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts