WOW!! A Fabulous Fall Trip to HRH Sept-Oct '18-& Live TR's 8/5-8/7, 9/7-9/9!!Plus Bonus TR 11/1-11/3

d32e11d1bc9ba205f657d7f00dc98fe8.gif

We are on another adventure..... in Ft.Lauderdale!! Spending the holiday with Kyle & Erin!! in sunny Florida!! It's near 80 degrees today:sunny:, while at home in Buffalo it's 19 degrees:cold:

We're very thankful for a wonderful family & friends.

And thankful for our DIS friends!:flower3:

inspirational-quotes-93.jpg

The countdown to our next adventure begins!!party:

We're going to Universal in December!! We'll be there 12/13-12/17. Got a great 30% discounted rate at HRH!! And Kyle will be finished with his exams, so he and Erin will be joining us!! He's looking forward to celebrating!!

We've never been to any other park in Orlando at holiday time other than Disney so we're so excited to be able to experience Universal's holiday decor and experiences!!

We have the following plans so far:

- A day at Sea World!! character meet & greet with the Rudolph characters

- Grinch breakfast at US

- a day at EPCOT to attend the Candlelight Processional(Gary Sinise is the narrator!)

- character breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and a visit to the Gingerbread house at the Grand Floridian!!

Joe and I don't buy gifts for each other for Christmas- we'd rather put it towards a vacation. And now that the kids are grown, we buy them stocking stuffers to open Christmas morning and then give them one large item- usually vacation related!! We don't have a big home or fancy cars- we prefer to spend our money to make memories with our family! Memories with family are priceless!!:)

So we stand at...... 16 days!!!

upload_2018-11-27_9-45-6.png

Yay for another Orlando adventure and BOO that we will miss you-we aren't arriving in Orlando til the next week-otherwise I'd be joining you at 1900PF :rotfl: Easily my favorite place for breakfast!

Yay for another Orlando adventure and BOO that we will miss you-we aren't arriving in Orlando til the next week-otherwise I'd be joining you at 1900PF :rotfl: Easily my favorite place for breakfast!

We're so excited to see Universal at holiday time!

And Yay for you! :cheer2:Spending Christmas there will be amazing!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!:goodvibes

1900 PF is great! It's a date- when we're in Orlando at the same time, 1900 PF it is!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!