Wow I just realized

fireplug

<font color=red>Keeper of the Flame<br><font color
I have not been a very good scrapper this year. Many excuses (dad being diagnosed with lung cancer the worst) but the biggest problem was my "boss" at the ambulance said I had to stop doing pages at work. He hated me enjoying my job I guess.

Anyway I have some new Cricut stuff to use and a ton of pics to scrap. And I may have to have knee surgery soon so I might have a little extra time to kill.

I do visit the scrapping board as much as possible I really do enjoy keeping up on all the scrapping adventures here.

Anyway I hope to do better in 2009! :yay:

Wish me luck!

Squid

You will!!! One of my friends only did 5 pages in all of 2007, she has done dozens in 2008 (probably over a hundred.)

Sorry about your dad, one of my aunts was just diagnosed with lung cancer also.

Good luck with your surgery, my uncle just had that.

(No, not married to each other!)

Hey Squid! :wave:

I was just talking about you the other day... nothing bad.. just when they imploded the RCA/Hoosier Dome.. I remember you came over for the firefighter/ambulance convention...

Yep, I remember your crazy "boss"..has he gotten any better or still being a dud?

Sorry to hear about your dad.prayer and pixie dust for him.. Kids are all doing well, I hope!
You can kick it in gear this year... we'll keep you motivated!!!
Good luck with the surgery and keep us posted!!!

:hug:

hey squid. sorry to hear about your dad. lots of prayers, love and pixie dust to him.
and i think it stinks that your boss won't let you scrap at work. if it's your down time why not? just my opinion but really?
good luck with your surgery. keep us up to date with it. hopefully during your recovery you could get some pages done.

Hey Squid long time no see. Sorry about dad, how is he doing???

Knee surgery?? That sucks! But that means more time to come here and play. :teeth:

tell your boss to....well... nevermind. Might lose my job as a mod. LOL

I hope 2009 is better for you in so many ways. Hugs and prayers to the whole family!!!

Thanks for the support gang! I just need a few more days in a week is all. Dad is doing pretty well, He had a spot on his brain and some areas in both lungs. He has had radiation on the brain, Dr says that tumor is all gone just scar tissue there now. He had chemo for his lungs. finished with the regimen and is now on a maintenence dose. His lung tumors are considerably smaller and his breathing is much improved. He was just in the hospital for dizziness. They think he might have had an inner ear problem possibly a small TIA or tiny stroke. But he is home and doing well now. I will see him tomorrow.

I really will try to do more pages this coming year!

Squid

I'm glad your dad is doing better. MIL has TIA's too on top of a major stroke about 10 years ago. So I know where you are at with all that.

Don't sweat the pages, you take care of you and the family first!

So what's up with the knee? When do the Dr's want to do surgery? How long will you be out of work?

Hey Squid! I hope this year brings recovery for your dad, your knee and your scrapping ;)

I didn't get a lot done over the last year either. I'm hoping this year I will get a little more done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter