• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Wow...this is overwhelming. Where do I

Welcome to the forum! You can post everywhere basically, & you find all the different catagories on the main site. Next thing you'll know you have spent hrs. on here, & earned your ears. :)

Don't worry, it is overwhelming when you first find the DIS. Believe me, it is well worth it.

I'd recommend you choose 1 topic you want to find out about and start with that. Don't try to do too much or find out too much too soon. For example if you want to know more about WDW resorts, take a look through the resorts forum.

Hope you find your way, and enjoy at the same time! :earsgirl:

Louise

Welcome!! I've only been on w/ DIS for 2 months and I'm hooked. You will find tons of great advice...and great people too!! Everyone is so helpful w/ planning and any questions you have.

Have fun!!!

:Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

Just go to what ever forum you would like to read threads on and either read threads that interest you, or post yourself. You can read your post after you submit it, the site takes you right to it. Enjoy, you will be an old pro before you know it, relax, and enjoy. BTW, welcome to the Dis!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter