WOW! Wilderness Lodge is beautiful

I love Wilderness Lodge. I remember seeing it get built when I first went to WDW in 1992 and thought it looked like it would be a great place to stay. Now, it is my favorite resort and everyone in my family knows that if you leave it to me, that is where we will be staying. It is a beautiful, relaxing hotel that just hugs you when you walk in from a fun but somewhat chaotic day in the parks. We have even stayed there when we weren't going to the parks because that resort, all by itself, still feels like a wonderful vacation retreat. I love it year-round and always find my way over there each trip whether I am staying there or not, but have to agree that it is at its most beautiful during the Christmas season.

12348038_10107469188593064_4769567458701376076_n.jpg

Lov WL. I always laugh because one of the times we stayed, I swear it was 100 outside & all I wanted to do was sit in a rocking chair by the fireplace.

Any choirs singing in the evening? We heard a high school last year, and they were fantastic. We hope to hear some when we stay at WL in a week or so.
We are here now and there was a choir singing the other night. It is a beautiful resort!

Any choirs singing in the evening? We heard a high school last year, and they were fantastic. We hope to hear some when we stay at WL in a week or so.
We're just back from a stay at CCV and on at least one night there was a school choir performing in the lobby.

SW

Ha! I’m smiling at this thread since I am currently sitting and browsing Disboards while sitting in a rocking chair by the fireplace in the Villas lobby...I really love this resort so much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!