WW lifetimer

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
I have gained a few pounds over goal (more than the 2 allowed), so if I weigh in, how hard is it to get back to NOT being charged for the weekly meeting fee? It’s my first gain in 16 months, and I’m not familiar with how this works. Thanks for any advice.

I rejoined last summer because I was 16lbs over my WW goal. I paid weekly because I ended losing 26lbs in less than 3 months. I lost quite a bit (7lbs) the first week. Once I got to goal (and I had picked the highest number in my range) I continued to attend meetings until I got back to the weight I am happy with. Of course, everyone loses differently, but I would go back and pay the weekly fee. If it’s only a few pounds you’ll be back to goal in no time!

It’s worth it to get back on track. I’ve been LT for a several years, but only back to my goal weight in the last two years. I’ve gone over a few times. I weigh in every week and just pay when I need to. Usually just the first weigh in of that month and it’s enough to get me on the straight and narrow.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!