Wwtbam

Mickey527

DIS Veteran
I don't know how many of you from the "old" group still read these boards, but if you are here or know someone from the 2000-2004 times pass this on.
Randy Shane, who is married to Joanne (JoannShane) on these boards is going to be on WWTBAM with Merideth Vierra on Thursday. Make sure to watch, I don't know how he did, they are not allowed to tell, and Joanne told me "We are not rich, he did better on the WDW WWTBAM" but I know Randy and am sure he did well. He is a very smart man, but they do try and throw you off on those shows with some very hard questions.
He and Joanne both used to get into the hot seat at MGM almost every trip, and he won a cruise about a year ago while playing at the parks.
I asked if I should change my plans for Friday so I am sure to be home but she didn't answer me so I guess I just have to wait and see.
Good Luck Randy, we are all hoping you did well and I know I will be watching. Peggie

Roger and I are rooting for Randy - looking forward to watching for sure. Caroline :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter