• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

www.e-eulogy.com Online Memorial Website

luckylab

Earning My Ears
Hi, Just wanted to share with everybody my friends new website, www.e-eulogy.com. It is an online memorial website dedicated to the loved ones we have lost in our lives.
You can:
1. Write life story, timeline and persons accomplishments in life
2. Upload photos
3. Upload music
4. Upload videos
5. choose from over 85 different background themes
6. post condolences

There is also a tour video that takes you through the sign up process without any advertisements on the site. The video tour is also located at www.youtube.com. Just put in e-eulogy in the search bar.
I lost both my parents when I was 21yo, and i did one for both of them and i cannot begin to tell you how comforting and healing this was for me. please pass this on to someone that has lost someone special in their lives.
Please tell me what you think of this site.
Thank you! and god bless!

I thought we weren't supposed to try to sell items on the DIS?

I was interested to look at this until I saw that you have to choose and pay for hosting plan when you sign up for your "free" 30 membership. :sad1:

My apologies, I was just trying to get some feedback as to what people thought of the site and what it has to offer. :)

What a beautiful website you have Luckylab! and the prices are really reasonable! I recomended your website to a close friend of mine who recently lost her mother to cancer.

Very user friendly and easy to navigate. good luck with it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter