Wyndham Bonnet Creek Pay It Forward Bin OUTDATED

Thanks to everyone for updating the bins and keeping them cleaned out.

Please remember that even though someone might post an inventory, something may get used/break before you get there to pick up the bin.

Purple bin has no labeling stuff.

Great, thanks for posting. I'll be sure to pack some.

@KristinU - Would you check if the bin could use a refill on laundry detergent, dish soap, or dishwasher detergent?

Sure, I'll post once I have it. Like Chelley said, there's no guarantee on what will be in there by the time you have it, but I'll certainly post what's there :)

I'll probably pack along a bunch of laundry pods to share. Turns out that pods aren't working too great in my front loader machine at home and I have a couple of different brands I bought before realizing it was the pod method and not the product itself (they work great when I pop them and put them in the liquid drawer....but that kind of defeats the purpose, LOL) . Anyway, I have a bunch to share and pass along, so I will bring them if I have room in my checked bag.

I Would like to sign up for Bin#2 teal for 11-25 thru 12-1. This is such an awesome idea as we always have extras left over and I love being able to pay it forward!! Conversation sent

Last edited:

The lists should be updated to here.

Thanks to everyone staying on top of the bins, keeping them cleaned and restocked. There for awhile bins were going missing or were messy when people picked them up and it's great that I don't have to worry about them!

Purple is accounted for and waiting for Carla1183. Laundry pods are stocked and I believe Carla1183 is planning on adding some dish detergent. Plenty of coffee filters, some snacks and treats, some ziploc bags, sunscreen, bug spray, waffle maker, a few toys and bubbles, some rain ponchos, some grill tools, shave cream, air freshener spray, hair spray and mousse, and more that I'm not remembering right now :)

The Teal bin has been picked up. It was MIA for a few hours but Bell Services found it and brought it up to us. So far loving Bonnet Creek!

I am thinking the first guy we talked to must have been new maybe, when my husbeast checked later in the afternoon with bell services they found it A OK and even sent it up to us. Love the waffle iron, Micky waffles today!

Purple is accounted for and waiting for Carla1183. Laundry pods are stocked and I believe Carla1183 is planning on adding some dish detergent. Plenty of coffee filters, some snacks and treats, some ziploc bags, sunscreen, bug spray, waffle maker, a few toys and bubbles, some rain ponchos, some grill tools, shave cream, air freshener spray, hair spray and mousse, and more that I'm not remembering right now :)
Dishwasher pods purchased and packed! :) Random, and I'm guessing no since it would be an open perishable - but there's not any cooking oil in there is there? I want to add like 1-2 tbs to make waffles but dont want to add a whole bottle to our grocery delivery. I may even try to pack a little bit of coconut oil to use haha!

Dishwasher pods purchased and packed! :) Random, and I'm guessing no since it would be an open perishable - but there's not any cooking oil in there is there? I want to add like 1-2 tbs to make waffles but dont want to add a whole bottle to our grocery delivery. I may even try to pack a little bit of coconut oil to use haha!

There WAS, but confession...I had packed the bin up and dropped it with bell services then realized that I missed one cabinet when clearing out the kitchen - the oil was in that cabinet, doh! I didn't have time to cicle back with bell services at that point. Sorry about that!

No worries!! I put a few tbs triple ziploced in with the waffle mix. Airport security may be like what the heck?? Haha!
There WAS, but confession...I had packed the bin up and dropped it with bell services then realized that I missed one cabinet when clearing out the kitchen - the oil was in that cabinet, doh! I didn't have time to cicle back with bell services at that point. Sorry about that!

I have to say there wasnt a whole lot I had to do!! The teal bin was in GREAT shape! Packed full of useful and fun treasures for people to use! Nothing was gross or expired!! And the instructions were still in perfect shape too!!

I have to say there wasnt a whole lot I had to do!! The teal bin was in GREAT shape! Packed full of useful and fun treasures for people to use! Nothing was gross or expired!! And the instructions were still in perfect shape too!!

We’ll be getting the teal bin this week. We will be cooking a few meals and I suspect we’ll have some oil leftover. I’ll label it with the date so if it doesn’t get used up rapidly, it can get discarded.

Teal bin has been dropped off at Bell Service. The waffle maker was great! We added some micro popcorn, coffee, box of stevia packets, cocoa, and unused packet of wet toilet paper. Bonnet Creek was amazing! Totally planing on staying again.

Purple bin inventory - everything looked great!
Bag with cards/tape/sharpie
Mickey Waffle Iron
Paper Towels
Bag of sample toiletries
Dishwasher pacs
Bag of laundry detergent pacs
Bag of misc snacks (tortilla chips, oreos, single serve packs of a few things)
Plenty of coffee filters, creamer, sugar, etc.
Full bottles of sunscreen, bug spray, sanitizer, hand soap, baby oil, mousse, shaaivng cream
Bag of random condiment packets
Mickey Placemats
Box of sealed club crackers
Water Squirter toy
Ponchos
Water Shoes for child
Air freshener spray
Ziploc bags
Microwave popcorn
2 Hard plastic cups for kids
One beer and one small box of wine :goodvibes
Grill tools
Big bag of misc candy
2 glow necklaces
cupcake liners, muffin tins
1 can soup
2 wire baskets
60 piece state puzzle
Bambi golden book
1 blow up float ring
A few disposable coffee cups with lids
1 pack of 4 take n toss straw cups for kids (we took smoothies with us to the park for to-go breakfasts! yay for blender in the room!)

I think that's it! Thank you thank you thank you to everyone for maintaining this! It was such a bonus for us, called bell services and they brought it right to the room! :) :earsboy::tink:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!