X-Mas BWV or WLV?

GB

Mouseketeer
Just added on at the WLV's and planning to go back home in May and beginning of December next year. Haven't stayed at WLV yet. I love the Boardwalk so much that I always want to stay there. Just wondering which resort would be better for the decorations and activities in December?

Gina

They are both beautifully decorated for the Holidays. We have gone in early December for the past several years and make a point of visiting both of these resorts. We did this even before we became DVC members.

The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is a very popular time for DVC members to visit. Now that we are BWV members, we make reservations exactly 11 months in advance and count ourselves lucky to get them. It sounds like you have points at both BWV and VWL. My advice is to make a reservation 11 months out (toss a coin, maybe?) and then just plan to stop by the other resort - maybe for a special meal. You won't go wrong no matter which of your home resorts you choose!

We own at BWV but stayed last November at WL, paying cash because we were too late to book BWV. The decorations in WL, in my opinion, are awesome. The fireplaces add to the ambience of the season. We especially enjoyed sipping hot cocoa in our refillable mugs from Roaring Forks. If you have the points, I would try WL once during the holidays! Enjoy.

I too have heard that VWL is awesome for the holidays.

We have ressies and airfare for 12/13-12/17. I sure hope we can still make it...

We love VWL so much at Christmas, it is why we waited to buy there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter