Xmas at Disney

renderman7

Mouseketeer
Well howdy Dis'ers

Its under the 180 day mark until I return to my east coast american home. I also have a west coast one :D

I thought it would be cool to see if anyone else here is going to be at WDW for the first 12 days of Decemeber, same timeframe as me.

If we get a few people perhaps we can meet up fro dinner at Mickey's Backyard BBQ, large buffet style place.

so if you are attending WDW, shout out loud :D

I'll be there from Dec 2 (but have tickets for MVMCP that evening),
til Dec 8 (but leaving mid-morning that day);
so actually would be around for activities from Dec 3 thru Dec 7.

After many trips to DW at all different times of the year, I finally get to go for the Christmas holiday season!

Fantastic, many people are going. It will be my first time there at Christmas and my first christmas season not in the heat so it shall be interesting for me

DW and I have been every year since '93 during the first two weeks of Dec.
We will be there from Dec 10 - 12 this year, but already have plans, so we are not available for a meet up.

My husband and I will be there December 11-16! It's our first time back since our honeymoon and our first time during the holidays! I can't wait.

Wow so many people going at that time, I am excited. I have almost 6 weeks off work this year, 3 of them will be in america, 2 at disneyworld and 1 at disneyland. It is going to be amazing.

Has anyone been before and can they offer some tips on things to see? Being from Australia our christmas has always been sunny and warm so even fake snow will be a change.

Has anyone been before and can they offer some tips on things to see? Being from Australia our christmas has always been sunny and warm so even fake snow will be a change.

Candle Light Processional at EPCOT.
Talk with the CMs and ask for their stories of Christmas from all the different countries at EPCOT.
Osbourne Family of Dancing Lights at MGM/DHS with fake snow.
Walking tour of resorts around the lake at the Boardwalk (BWV, BC, YC, Swan and Dolphin all in one afternoon)
Monorail tour of resorts at MK (CR, Poly, and GF). GF has a band playing holiday music in the lobby and a giant ginger bread house.
Talk with the CMs and ask for their stories of Christmas from all the different countries at AK or AKL.
Fake snow at Celebration in the evenings.
Meet Santa or Santa Goofy at DTD.
Offsite ICE! at the Gaylord Palms Resort (multiple rooms of carved ice, this years theme is The Nutcracker)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter