Yacht Club Galley Serving Dinner Again!

DeborahB

Mouseketeer
I was so happy to read today in All Ears newsletter that starting July 1, YC Galley will resume serving dinner. The hours are 5-9pm.

I always enjoyed this place while staying at BC/BW area and I was sad when they closed. After awhile, they reopened for breakfast and lunch and I hoped eventually for dinner too!

Another step in the right direction for Disney restaurants.
I was just as happy when GF Cafe reopened for dinner.

Debbie

I read that too! I always enjoyed the Yacht Club Galley for dinner. I'm glad it's open again for all three meals!

I was very glad to hear that they will be open for dinner as well, I really like this place. Is it just for the summer months, or do you think that it will remain open permanently. We usually go in May and I am hoping that it is open then for dinner.

THANKS FOR SHARING!!! I'M SO EXCITED!! YIPPPEE!! :tongue:

I love YCG because it's quiet with nice "reasonable" menu selections. It's a great alternative for dinner now, I'm so thrilled!! (now if we could only get FRESH to be opened for dinner!!:p :p :p )

Wonder what kind of menu they'll have, love that crabcake sandwich, mmmm...:tongue:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter