Yacht Club here we come!!

Andona

Destroyer of the Aussie Dollar
I'm so excited! I have just booked the Yacht Club and got the 30% off special that came out today. :banana::banana::banana:

We're only stopping in for a couple of nights as part of our cross country trip ( I had to twist DH's arm to "do Disney" again ) and as EPCOT and DHS are our favourite parks the Yacht club will be perfect for us. So looking forward to just strolling in to Epcot via the International gateway..... We never got to see the Boardwalk on our last trip so it will be nice to get to know the area this time.

This way, if DH is "Disneyd-out" after dinner , DS and I can leave him at the pool and go off to EPCOT EMH on our own :thumbsup2

Happy. Happy. Happy. :cloud9:

Andona

Andona - that is wonderful news :cool1:!!!

I'd love to stay at one of the Epcot resorts, we too missed out on seeing the Boardwalk last time but this time I am going to make sure we have a wander around.

yacht club is so gorgeous... i'm sure you'll have a fabulous time there :)

congrats on the % off special :)

So exciting! Congratulations on getting the 30% off too :yay:

I have stayed at the Yacht Club twice and absolutely LOVE it! Captain's Grill is a fabulous little TS, particularly at breakfast with both menu and buffet, so suits everyone.

It's actually handy to walk to DHS too, we walked one day and beat the boat :thumbsup2

There are plenty of pictures of YC in my TR below. You will love it :thumbsup2

YC is on our list of places to stay..great re the discount..never pay full price for anything:thumbsup2

EMH at EPCOT.......:cloud9:

You will live the Yacht club, we stopped off one night on our way to The Boardwalk, and they have a wonderful hotel and theming. Plus the boat trip is was just fun going across from the Yacht club to the Boardwalk. You can also watch the Epcot fireworks from the wharf or if you want to be closer you get a wonderful view of them up in the sky from the little bridge where you can also hear the music.

The boardwalk was great to hang out with, we only planned on visiting once, as we went to Nasa for the day and got dropped off back at the Swan hotel. We actually made sure we had time to revisit the boardwalk 2 more times on the trip. The bakery was amazing and the candy shop was really good as well.

Hope you have a wonderful time!!!!

Thanks everyone!! :) We have only ever stayed offsite at Disneyland and WDW so this is a big thrill for me !
DH is happy that I'm happy and DS has just been rolling his eyes at me and giving me that "oh Mum!" look that teenagers do so well.... :rolleyes: :lmao:
I don't think they'll really understand the advantages until we get there!

I knew you guys would understand my excitement :thumbsup2

I have stayed at the Yacht Club twice and absolutely LOVE it! Captain's Grill is a fabulous little TS, particularly at breakfast with both menu and buffet, so suits everyone.

It's actually handy to walk to DHS too, we walked one day and beat the boat :thumbsup2

There are plenty of pictures of YC in my TR below. You will love it :thumbsup2

Aussie, I've been looking at your Trip report and now I'm even more excited :hyper:

You can also watch the Epcot fireworks from the wharf or if you want to be closer you get a wonderful view of them up in the sky from the little bridge where you can also hear the music.

Thanks for the tip about the Fireworks! If we don't end up going to MNSSHP we will be having a chill-out explore-the-resort afternoon/evening in the Boardwalk area so I'll remember that advice. DH is buying a new camera for the trip so I'll make sure he can get a good spot to try out some fireworks shots.

Andona

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter