Yacht Club Room Views

Does anyone have any info or views from the Standard rooms 5195, 5197, 5199? Their on the opposite side of the building than the other Standard Views. I have looked, but can't find any info on these.

So, I looked at my files and I do have some (very old) pictures of the view from Room 5199.

This room has views of Stormalong Bay and Crescent Lake beyond, but I think they are classifed as standard view due to the rooftops you can see below.

I'll add the pictures in the next post.

:goodvibes

So, I looked at my files and I do have some (very old) pictures of the view from Room 5199.

This room has views of Stormalong Bay and Crescent Lake beyond, but I think they are classifed as standard view due to the rooftops you can see below.

I'll add the pictures in the next post.

:goodvibes
Thank you! At least it gives an idea of what 'might be' the view. Not sure what might be a better option the shared balcony over the front of the building or trying to request 2 of these in the corner of the back side over the pool. Hey, they all look fun to me!

YC 2149 Garden/Woods View - accessible room, tub/shower combo with handrails

Two queen beds, small desk with chair up against draperies (no lamp or mirror at desk), single sink inside bathroom, not connecting room, very close to main elevators, overlooks back entrance (lake side). The handle/lock on the balcony door is very different and may require instructions for operating; apparently, it is only in the accessible rooms.

IMG_3355.JPG435312IMG_0027.jpgIMG_3357.JPG
IMG_3355.JPGIMG_0027.jpgIMG_3357.JPG

Last edited:

Room 3149, accessible room
Garden View, back entrance courtyard
2 Queen Beds, Sofa that flips into a bed
KMarston, September 2019

We returned yesterday from a 5 night visit to YC. Our first stay in the EPCOT resort area. I have to say that I’m now a huge fan of the YC! Staff was amazing. Food at A&C was better than any of the EPCOT restaurants we tried.

We were in room 3149 which was handicapped accessible so I’m not sure how other rooms are laid out. The only complaint I had was the lighting in the bathroom for makeup application was awful but maybe other rooms are better. Actually we booked a SV but had a view of the waterside entrance and SAB and Epcot fireworks. That was a nice treat as we were expecting a dumpster view! We prefer to have a dressing area outside of the bathroom but with only two of us it was doable. We were so close to the elevator! We loved SAB pool and spent every afternoon there! Great time, incredible staff.

We had two queens and I large sofa that flipped into a bed. (Different than a pullout) Looks like it would have been comfortable. I didn’t get pictures of the view! I’ll ask my husband tomorrow if he got one. We could see fireworks from Illuminations. I had such great plans to take great photos as it’s the first trip in forever that I didn’t have to have my hands tied up with keeping up with a child! It didn’t happen though!

Last edited:
Room 1054
Garden View, quiet pool
King Bed, Blue Leather Chair & Ottoman
wannabee, September 2019

No picture provided-
Link to original post of this room with picture from 2016

My only request was king bed which was met. We has room 1054.... ground level looking out to quiet pool. Not the best location on the far end of resort-but I did get what I asked for.

I was surprised by the number of barking dogs that I heard during our stay-- I know its pet friendly but there were so many. Rm 1054 has a King bed w/ blue leather chair and ottoman

Note- Guests with dogs may be placed in any room at the YC, but this area of the resort is often used for dogs because it is on ground level near a dog relief area.

Room 3149, accessible room
Garden View, back entrance courtyard
2 Queen Beds, Sofa that flips into a bed
KMarston, September 2019

Would you be able to tell me what type of accessibility this room hand? Roll-in shower vs. tub with rails? Thanks!

I’m trying to see if I can find room views from a room that has 2 queen beds and a roll in shower (water view) as that is what I booked for next year but am having a hard time finding pictures from such a room type. Thanks for any info

Would you be able to tell me what type of accessibility this room hand? Roll-in shower vs. tub with rails? Thanks!

I’m trying to see if I can find room views from a room that has 2 queen beds and a roll in shower (water view) as that is what I booked for next year but am having a hard time finding pictures from such a room type. Thanks for any info

@KMarston Room 3149

Hey! This room has a tub with rails and a door open button.

Room 4072
Garden View, YC quiet pool, Swan/Dolphin hotel
2 Queen Beds, Daybed
natebenma, October 2019

This room was a few hallways from the main bank of elevators, BUT if you exited in the opposite direction (to the right), it is just a few doors away from a stairwell leading to the "secret exit/entrance" that can be found near room 1065/wedding gazebo courtyard.

Very quiet!

**********************************************************************************************************

reading lights:

Last edited:

Sharing pics of our room from our recent wonderful stay! We had room 4057 which from the outside is the room at the top with the circle window on the left. At first I thought the round cutout would deter from the view, but my kids thought it was just perfect for the theming and I grew to love it too. We woke up to beautiful sunrises and people watched when we were in the room. Super helpful too to watch the boat pull up from HS... we could book it down the secret entrance steps right down the hall and hop right on! Loved everything about the resort, still a favorite!

Room 5199
Club Level, Standard View
KerryCM
Not sure of date, long time ago...

I am thinking of requesting this room and 5197 when we go in August. I booked Two rooms so I am also requesting connecting. On the maps it appears they connect but do you recall if there was a daybed in the room?

Room 3091
Garden View:
Crescent Lake, Lighthouse boat stop, Fantastic view of SAB slide/Skyliner/Boardwalk(partial)/Wedding Pavilion
2 Queen Beds, with Daybed
Tub/Shower combo
Pretty far from elevators
butterscotchcollins, Sept 2020

I’m not sure what the policy is or how upgrades happen but we booked a Garden/Woods view and got put into what I assume is a water view based on this scene from our balcony:

FYI in the 3090 hallway - we can see the Eiffel Tower in Epcot and the Skyliner, the mast of SAB’s water slide, and half the Boardwalk (all lit up right now 🥰)

Last edited:
I just requested this room through Touringplans for our upcoming trip! Fingers crossed I get something remotely close to this. Quick question...you can't hear the people above you walking around in your room? I typically try to go with the top floor for this reason.

Hmm to be honest we didn’t spend much time in the room - occasionally I could hear the people in the room next to us but I didn’t notice anything disruptive

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!