Yachtsman + DDP + Sharing Meal

switch15foot

Mouseketeer
Have been going back and forth on whether or not to share a meal at Yachtsman and then get some of the sides/apps. Is sharing allowed at the signatures?

Since YSH is a Disney run restaurant they most likely will allow sharing. The only one I have read not allowing sharing consistently on the plan is Via Napoli. YSH is our favorite WDW restaurant. We usually each get the lobster bisque and a salad and share .Then we each get a 6 oz. filet and DH eats my leftover portion . We have sometimes ordered a side if one appeals to us.

DD and I shared the 10 oz filet last week. Waiter didn't bat an eyelash when I told him we were sharing and brought her an extra plate.

Have been going back and forth on whether or not to share a meal at Yachtsman and then get some of the sides/apps. Is sharing allowed at the signatures?
We've shared at Cali Grill, Citrico's, Narcoossee's (many times), Flying Fish and several times at Yachtsman. Never had an issue with or without the DP. There are a couple of places that won't allow it, at least sharing using the DP, but only a couple that I've heard about.

ETA: Other than buffet's and the like where sharing would never be allowed 3 and over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter