Yachtsman Steakhouse or Narcoossee's????

well, we went to YSH last trip and it enjoyed it, but just based off kevins review, dgf said we HAD to go to narcoosees this trip...so thats where were going!! we have it scheduled on a night we will be able to watch wishes, so im really excited...i think well love it!!

Wife and I ate at Narcoossees last September and loved it. Best dining experience I have ever had!! Atmosphere, food and service were great. Going back to Disney in October just to eat there again. Never ate at the YSH so I cant comment.

Yachtsman for us!! We had a poor experiance at Narcoossees, not bad food just horrible service. We've been the Yachtsman MANY times and it has always been superb!

We did Narcoossee's last Sept and did not love it. the view is very nice and the food was very good as well,but something was off perhaps the server that we had. It was just ok and I don't think that I need to go again. I have never been to YSH so I can't compare. We have been to CG twice and I prefer it much more for the view, the food and the service. That being said I think that you will do fine with any choice, have a wonderful trip!!

It sounds to me like Yachtmans is your best bet considering you don't care for seafood. I'm with you that it is good to pass up a good steak!

However, I chose Narcoossee's to eat at this Sept because DH wants lobster for his birthday and I just can't pass up eating at a restaurant and watching the fireworks at the same time! We both like seafood, though. Good luck with your decision!

Because of the Pdcast Review, I am taking Dh to Narcoosees for our 10th anniversary dinner this September. I am so excited!

Like most have said... you can't go wrong with either..... but with that said ... My DW & I loved YSH!! We have also been lucky enough to try most of the resturants on site.. (We still have a few to check off our list). We loved YSH so much that I wrote to WDW Guest relations and made sure to mention the cast member that waited on us. We recieved a phone call thanking us for our comments and they noted that the cast member would get notified of our compliments. Good luck on your decision... You can't go wrong. Enjoy!

We have eaten at both recently. I think they are both fantastic restaurants. The service is impeccable at YSH, and close behind it at Narcoossee's. I think foodwise, I prefer Narcoossee's, but that is I like fish more than steak. You honestly cannot go wrong with either restaurant. Enjoy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter