Yay! Booked a 2006 solo trip!

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
This morning I booked my 2006 solo trip. So far, my dates are 8/29-9/2. But if my school starts before then (which I won't know for several more months), I'm definitely going to change it to October. I REALLY want to go to the F&WF sometime, but as a teacher, I just couldn't overcome the guilt I felt about being out of school. Oh well-only a few more years til retirement, then F&WF here I come!

I know what you mean about not getting to go to Food & Wine! I'm a teacher too, and I decided that I'm going to book a long weekend trip over Vets. Day to get my fix. Our 2006-2007 has already been pretty much se though, so I can start to plan with some certainty. Where are you staying?

Melissa

Seeings how it's August, I couldn't resist the lure of SAB so I'm staying at the BCV. I can't wait to squish my toes in the sand and then go to Beaches and Cream or the BC Marketplace for ice cream/gelato.

feel your pain.....

I can go in Nov for the food/wine festavial - but can't in Oct - and I really want to see MNSSHP again....

I can't go at all in Jan or Feb.

work can be a big pain..... :) :rotfl2:

I love BCV - hope you do too!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter