YAY! Going to OKW for 10 Year Anniversary!

Pixieduster

Mouseketeer
Just called today and booked a one bedroom unit at OKW from October 11th through the 15th! My husband and I are going down for a long weekend to celebrate our 10 year anniversary. I'm so excited. We really wanted to do something special, but didn't think we would be able to. Thanks to DVC, we will be!

:) :) :) Happy Anniversary to you! #10 is a great celebration as I remember. We renewed our vows on a cruise ship at sunset. Glad DVC helped you out and have a fantastic trip! :D :D :D

Happy Anniversary. Have a wonderful time!!!

Happy Anniversary!! We did a 6 night trip by ourselves a couple of years ago on our 30th!

Have a great trip scott, pixie-

I believe 10/2001 is also the 10th anniverary of OKW and the DCV . :)

Have a Happy Anniversary, I couldn't think of a better place to spend it!!!!!!

We are going to celebrate our 30th anniversary in November at OKW with our teenagers but opted to celebrate a bit early so
hubby & I are going the end of September for 5 days yippeee!!
Congratulations on your 10 year!!!!

We are celebrating our 30th in November. For early celebration hubby & I are going end of September. Then in November going with our sons for real anniversary. Happy 10th!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter