*** Yay May! OFFICIAL MAY 2020 THREAD!!! Flowers are starting to bloom! ***

This doesn't totally affect us May goers yet, but HS hours through March 28th have been updated to 8am openings. Previously, it was through March 14th, so 2 more weeks of earlier openings.

This doesn't totally affect us May goers yet, but HS hours through March 28th have been updated to 8am openings. Previously, it was through March 14th, so 2 more weeks of earlier openings.

I literally just checked this like two hours ago and they hadn't been updated yet. But that's good to know. I still maintain that we'll see 8:00 opening at DHS when we're there, so we'll have to wait and see.

I literally just checked this like two hours ago and they hadn't been updated yet. But that's good to know. I still maintain that we'll see 8:00 opening at DHS when we're there, so we'll have to wait and see.
Yeah, I just happened to check after my lunch break. I don't know why I care, but it's fun to see the hours changing. I too believe that we'll see the 8:00am openings continue.

Yeah, I just happened to check after my lunch break. I don't know why I care, but it's fun to see the hours changing. I too believe that we'll see the 8:00am openings continue.

I sure hope so.. otherwise its gonna be a you know what show trying to get a BG with a 9am opening

Kind of related to the recent convo, is anyone else planning on booking a bounceback when you're there in May?

Damn skippy. I keep forgetting about the bounce back promos when we go. This time I’m making a note in my calendar. :rolleyes1

Personally I’m praying for 7am but I doubt it. 8am is insanity not just for the BG process but for how bad it makes the park in terms of crowds. That’s half of why we got the CL passes tbh.

Personally I’m praying for 7am but I doubt it. 8am is insanity not just for the BG process but for how bad it makes the park in terms of crowds. That’s half of why we got the CL passes tbh.

I think the 7:00 am days are behind us, unless they bring it back for Easter/Spring Break or something. Personally, I'm fine with that, as that would be too early to convince my family to be there! I just hope the 8:00 sticks. And yes, the crowd situation is terrible, which is why I plan on getting out of there ASAP instead of rope dropping anything (unless I have an incredible BG number)

Did anyone else see the news about the Disney Channel Fan Fest? It says that stars from Disney Channel will be coming to Epcot on three different weekends. Unfortunately, it’s one of the weekends in May that I will be going to the festival, which I’m sure will just add to the crowds at the park. It said for the International Flower & Garden Festival: May 16-17, 23-24, and 30-31. The celeb experiences will be made available first-come, first-served with wristbands.

(Well guess my link didn't work, sorry)

This is short on details, but an exciting announcement on a new dining plan. It's a combination between 2 meals per day and choose any dining service type for each. It's supposed to be available next week, but I don't see a lot of official details, so if this needs to be deleted due to speculation, let me know.

I'm doing ddp for the first time this year and maybe got over excited about character dinners. Depending on price difference, this could be a good solution.

Last edited:
(Well guess my link didn't work, sorry)

This is short on details, but an exciting announcement on a new dining plan. It's a combination between 2 meals per day and choose any dining service type for each. It's supposed to be available next week, but I don't see a lot of official details, so if this needs to be deleted due to speculation, let me know.

I'm doing ddp for the first time this year and maybe got over excited about character dinners. Depending on price difference, this could be a good solution.

I just came here to post about it.. stoked!!!
RL]

So i purchased the Disney 4-day/4 park ticket. However I’m now planning to upgrade to an AP( my current AP expires 3/1 and I didnt want to renew since I wouldn’t using until 4/29) when I get there. My question is when I go to do fast passes will I be allowed to make fast passes only one day per park or will it let me make fast passes for 2 days at MK???

So i purchased the Disney 4-day/4 park ticket. However I’m now planning to upgrade to an AP( my current AP expires 3/1 and I didnt want to renew since I wouldn’t using until 4/29) when I get there. My question is when I go to do fast passes will I be allowed to make fast passes only one day per park or will it let me make fast passes for 2 days at MK???
Not sure if this is the best place for your question, but I believe the passes are good for 1 park each. I'm sure the DO system will identify your tickets as well and block you out. Doesn't hurt to try though, just get your other FPs set before trying the second mk day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter