*** Yay May! OFFICIAL MAY 2020 THREAD!!! Flowers are starting to bloom! ***

Yay! Awesome thread! We'll be at Coronado from 5/31-6/6 - not sure whether that should fall into this adventurers list or June's! :)

I believe we've got some people in the group hitting their 60 day mark this week. Looking forward to hearing what everyone is able to select for their trip.

Ours is March 3rd, and we still have a few days to make FP+ for even though the bulk were made back at 90. I’ll let y’all know how it goes.

I have to admit I’m not wild about the F&G menus...call me a hater but I can’t wait for this plant based fad to die, most of that stuff is inedible to me because of my food allergies. I’m just glad we booked Garden Grill for dinner tbh...for lunch if we’re still hungry we’ll probably hit up Tangierene Cafe or check out Regal Eagle.

Ours is March 3rd, and we still have a few days to make FP+ for even though the bulk were made back at 90. I’ll let y’all know how it goes.

I have to admit I’m not wild about the F&G menus...call me a hater but I can’t wait for this plant based fad to die, most of that stuff is inedible to me because of my food allergies. I’m just glad we booked Garden Grill for dinner tbh...for lunch if we’re still hungry we’ll probably hit up Tangierene Cafe or check out Regal Eagle.
I hate the taste of plant based food. It's just plain terrible. Probably good I booked GG for lunch and Akershus for dinner.

I hate the taste of plant based food. It's just plain terrible. Probably good I booked GG for lunch and Akershus for dinner.

Actual vegetarian stuff isn’t bad, like I love ethnic vegetarian food. But it’s the fake meat crap I can’t take. It’s pumped full of so many additives that it really puts the lie to plant based automatically being healthy, but also a lot of them include nuts which I’m severely allergic to. Even the ones I can eat taste nothing like actual meat no matter how much they claim. I’m convinced only people who don’t regularly eat meat are fooled by it. It tastes like sawdust and sadness.

Actual vegetarian stuff isn’t bad, like I love ethnic vegetarian food. But it’s the fake meat crap I can’t take. It’s pumped full of so many additives that it really puts the lie to plant based automatically being healthy, but also a lot of them include nuts which I’m severely allergic to. Even the ones I can eat taste nothing like actual meat no matter how much they claim. I’m convinced only people who don’t regularly eat meat are fooled by it. It tastes like sawdust and sadness.

Agreed. I'm a vegetarian and I don't touch that stuff. I don't like the taste of meat so why would I want to eat imitation stuff. I don't know anyone who actually enjoys or is fooled by it. They're not healthy at all, my fiance calls them lab experiments lol.

Agreed. I'm a vegetarian and I don't touch that stuff. I don't like the taste of meat so why would I want to eat imitation stuff. I don't know anyone who actually enjoys or is fooled by it. They're not healthy at all, my fiance calls them lab experiments lol.
oh gotcha, yeah, i won't touch faux meat. it's not faux me at all. :rotfl:

I'm excited that March starts next week. It'll be fun to hear about the excitement of MMRR and F&G as people start arriving for those, as well as our group making FP plans. We're so close!

Also, I ended up doing a 2 night DVC Rental for January for AKL through the DVC Rental Store site. It was super easy and I'm basically paying for one night and getting one free when compared to Disney's website pricing. This is going to be a non park visit for us after a cruise. We didn't do anything non park related on our first trip to WDW in Nov 2018 and have very few things non park related planned for the May trip, so figured AKL would be a fun place to relax, watch the animals, eat, and hit up Disney Springs.

Had my first Disney planning nightmare last night. Somehow, I forgot to make any FPs for the entire trip. We show up to our first HS day and it’s a total mad house! :eek:

I think the stress of my upcoming FP day is getting to me. Tell me I’m not alone with the Disney related dreams. :cold:

I’m
Had my first Disney planning nightmare last night. Somehow, I forgot to make any FPs for the entire trip. We show up to our first HS day and it’s a total mad house! :eek:

I think the stress of my upcoming FP day is getting to me. Tell me I’m not alone with the Disney related dreams. :cold:

Sounds like you could use some stress reducing Disney in your life...I love the relaxing strolls on the ResortTV1 YouTube channel. Sometimes I put them on before bed and fall asleep!

I personally barely have dreams I remember, but that sounds awful. Hey kids, our FPs for today are... wait, do we not have anything? NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

set 10 alarms on fast pass day spaced a minute apart. Lol. Can't be late for that all important day!

Sounds like you could use some stress reducing Disney in your life...I love the relaxing strolls on the ResortTV1 YouTube channel. Sometimes I put them on before bed and fall asleep!
My daughter falls asleep to Disney lullabies on YouTube!:rotfl:

Is March here yet? So close!

I've never heard of that YouTube channel. I'm definitely going to check that out tonight. Thanks for the recommendation. :earboy2:

You're not alone! I've had that nightmare several times!
My DH teases me about my Disney obsession but I knew the Disboard's members would totally understand. :D

I personally barely have dreams I remember, but that sounds awful. Hey kids, our FPs for today are... wait, do we not have anything? NNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

set 10 alarms on fast pass day spaced a minute apart. Lol. Can't be late for that all important day!

Oh man, I envy you! I have extremely vivid dreams, which is a blessing and a curse. :cutie: Thankfully, I am a light sleeper so I have no worries that I'll be awake in time. My big concern is that the Disney app doesn't freeze up on FP day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter