Yay! the trip is finally in the works!!

Skjhjb

DIS Veteran
This fall, I was supposed to head to DL with my girls to celebrate their college & university graduations. Disneyland for 3 days for my oldest and I, and then the rest of the week doing Hollywood touristy stuff for my other DD. Sadly, (well not sadly, yay for them) they both chose to go on to a Master & a second college program to further their life plans.

BUT!! My 50th is next year, as is our 25th anniversary. So DH and I are planning the trip for October 2019!! (I'd prefer spring, but there is way too much basketball for DS to try and plan around).

So inquiries have been made, and we are hopefully renting DVC for 3 nights for the Disney portion, and then our anniversary portion involves renting a convertible and driving the California coast for 7 more days.

SO excited!!

We fully intended to just stay at a hotel across the street, but if we were going to spend $900 for 3-4 nights anyway, DVC at Grand Californian for a Studio is about $1000, so hopefully the rental store can find me points to rent.

It's a long way off, but I don't care - I'm going! :)

Wow sounds great. Check the rent trade boards here. you will need 11months out to book a studio. I was lucky to get one at 7months, but very lucky. there are only small amount of dvc rooms, so look now.

I love the excitement of finally having dates firmed up and knowing that if all goes well a trip is on it's way. Happy Planning to you!:goodvibes

Wow sounds great. Check the rent trade boards here. you will need 11months out to book a studio. I was lucky to get one at 7months, but very lucky. there are only small amount of dvc rooms, so look now.
I was just thinking about your trip yesterday -- it's either happened/happening or happening really soon. Whichever it is, i hope you all have/had a blast!!!

I've already inquired with a company that does rentals (no fee to have them check availability) - and I know they can't check until November for me, but she has it on her calendar to start then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter